What is your "crack" drink? vol. i'll do anything bro

pomegranate-lemonade.jpg

Can not. And I mean, CAN NOT go wrong with this. I think I put too many people up on it around my way though, the last couple of times I went food shopping, its been sold out
frown.gif

pomegranate-lemonade.jpg

Can not. And I mean, CAN NOT go wrong with this. I think I put too many people up on it around my way though, the last couple of times I went food shopping, its been sold out
frown.gif

I do not like juice drinks..lemonades..iced teas..but sometimes I will get an unsweetened Ice tea but it's very rare that I will..maybe once every 2-3 months..but I only drink water..and when I do drink water it's only the best..

fijiwaterhomepage.jpg

I do not like juice drinks..lemonades..iced teas..but sometimes I will get an unsweetened Ice tea but it's very rare that I will..maybe once every 2-3 months..but I only drink water..and when I do drink water it's only the best..

fijiwaterhomepage.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxgod

fijiwaterhomepage.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 If you think this is upper quality water

fijiwaterhomepage.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Joose !
grin.gif

Buddy saw this @ the convenience store a few weeks back and thought it was called Jose.  Lmao.

That's crazy one of my boys called it Jose too
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Joose !
grin.gif

Buddy saw this @ the convenience store a few weeks back and thought it was called Jose.  Lmao.

That's crazy one of my boys called it Jose too
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- Water
- Orange Juice
- Vanilla Nutrament
- Simply Raspberry Lemonade
- Raspberry Arizona
- Fierce Melon Gatorade

- Water
- Orange Juice
- Vanilla Nutrament
- Simply Raspberry Lemonade
- Raspberry Arizona
- Fierce Melon Gatorade

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

fijiwaterhomepage.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol get a grip. "upper quality water?" what do you drink, water from the moon's ice?

Back
Top Bottom