what is your favorite type of cushioning?

what is your favorite type of cushioning and why?

my personal favorite is double stack zoom air on the heels? so comfy and gives me that extra bounce

i thought i liked zoom air the best but i bought a pair of adidas gcs decades for dirt cheap and i honestly like those more than my bb 2s and lebron 5s.

I voted zoom because I love to ball in it

but I would rather wear max air for casual wear/going to work

I voted zoom because I love to ball in it

but I would rather wear max air for casual wear/going to work

Double-stack Zoom Air is definitely the best out there right now and I've tried all of those other types of cushioning plenty of times.

^ Favorite does not = Best.

My favorite is IPS, specifically in the Jordan XX. I didn't like the IPS in the XXI or XX2.

I think the XX's have zoom in the heel pod though, but the implementation was perfect for me and I found the court feel, responsiveness and impactprotection to be spot on. Everything seemed right, not too firm/soft, not too bouncy/flat and the transition is crazy good.

Double stacked zoom is not for me. I found my XVIII lows to be clunky and high in the heel. For me, they're good for casual wear, but not going all out onthe court.

^ Double-stack zoom air is my favorite because I think it is the best. Why would my favorite be anything different. It's all a matter of opinion,obviously. You getting technical with semantics was unnecessary.

How am I getting technical? Actually, check that, I'm glad you said that because I WANT to get technical if I'm distinguishing between the use of theword best/favorite when it comes to sneakers. Nothing to do with you, but all those "Best Jordans" and "Best Zoom shoes" threads arepointless and frustrating.

The question is "What's your favorite type of cushioning?", not "What do you think is the best?".

I get your point, but what you said in your first statement makes it sound like double zoom is the best, when it's really, like you stated, just a matterof opinion. I think there's a difference, IPS is my favorite, but I'm not going out to stock up on as many XX's as I can find. The majority ofshoes I own use regular Zoom...

If anything, regular zoom air seems to be the best, because it's the cushioning preferred by the majority of the people who posted here, but that could bea dangerous interpretation because of the bias involved in this type of thread. But zoom is the staple of most sig. shoes and Nike statement products (until wesee what Lunar foam is about), and a great percentage of Pro ballers wear it, including some of the best players in the league and world.

Back
Top Bottom