What is your ideal body type for a boy/girl friend?

Originally Posted by 916kings

Preferably 5'10+, not buff, but not hella skinny.
Chubby is cute
happy.gif

Hmm..... well then I like fried food, skipping workouts, high fructose corn syrup based drinks, size 36 jeans, 2X tees, and various other stylish articlesof clothing for not-so-big men. I'm 5'9'' but I wear boots a lot. Pics?

If I have to pick just one...

Fit, but curvy
Toned, but not too much
Tall (5'7"-6'0")
Round buns (size doesn't matter as long as it's nice and circular)

Since her picture was already posted, I guess Jessica Biel is a pretty good match. Like that.

I have no clue who she is (anyone with a name?) but she is my ideal woman...
nnllp5.jpg

Originally Posted by So4i5

Originally Posted by Russoull

2mo3wrc.jpg

2vvw0v7.jpg
pimp.gif
Just my type. My girl is my ideal body type. A bit short, nice fat booty, nice lips, long hair, and shes beautiful.
happy.gif
AGREED!!!! i like her shes nice i want mine to look like this or very very close to it.
pimp.gif
loving them dimples lol!!

I don't like the way he shaves ALLLLLL of his body hair but man... I just wanna climb him and do stuff to him.

Dylan, I was gonna post Dwayne! His body is perfect! Randy Orton's body is nice too and I like Frank Mir's body (and a couple of other UFC fighters).

i love basketball players...tall with muscles but not huge like football players...

i LOOOOOOVE small waist on a guy...

tall and lanky is cute to...

KG would be my ideal man...tall and black...i like em black...not black like African American but black like the background on NT black...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i love basketball players...tall with muscles but not huge like football players...

i LOOOOOOVE small waist on a guy...

tall and lanky is cute to...

KG would be my ideal man...tall and black...i like em black...not black like African American but black like the background on NT black...

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
well you can date my shadow

Back
Top Bottom