What is your ideal body type for a boy/girl friend?

Short and stacked like Salma Hayek.

18822.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

I have no clue who she is (anyone with a name?) but she is my ideal woman...
nnllp5.jpg
i can dig that. she looks healthy
devil.gif

but she is borderline too thin for my liking. i generally go for petite females, but thickness is good too (not OD thick though)

Gotta go with face first. If i have to sacrifice something to even it out (which usually happens), i'll take a decent body. You can work with a body butthat face is pretty much forever LOL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i love basketball players...tall with muscles but not huge like football players...

i LOOOOOOVE small waist on a guy...

tall and lanky is cute to...

KG would be my ideal man...tall and black...i like em black...not black like African American but black like the background on NT black...

pimp.gif
the X factor

2en2npy.jpg

he was like 6'2, 6'3---never worked out seriously, save for what I'd call "ghetto workouts" around the room at random times
laugh.gif

Damn
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

the X factor

2en2npy.jpg

he was like 6'2, 6'3---never worked out seriously, save for what I'd call "ghetto workouts" around the room at random times
laugh.gif

Damn
ohwell.gif

KG would be my ideal man...tall and black...i like em black...not black like African American but black like the background on NT black...

That's what I'm talking about. I don't discriminate but I looooooooooooooooooooove me some sexy chocolate.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never fully accepted it as my type but I happen to be attracted to petite females with fatbacks and/or funbags.

I'll settle for a average female height, curvy, dime faced woman tho

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

the X factor

2en2npy.jpg

laugh.gif

Damn
ohwell.gif

That's what I'm talking about. I don't discriminate but I looooooooooooooooooooove me some sexy chocolate.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

who you tellin' even just watching them walk by sometimes is
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

or when you catch em from the back with a fitted on and a nice edge up

*insert Homer drooling*

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

Nt, exactly what the title says what is your ideal body type for you sigificant other.
Me and my homeboy was having a coversation about this today and want to know what the consensus is.
Ladies, I only wrote boyfriend to not be sexist but to keep it 100 you don't have to post a pic but your answer would be appreciated.

Knowing it's NT I dont even tell yall who it is- Her Body is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

2662598ed8814ef3b111b2ea104cdd85489767d.pjpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Op I'm sorry to say that women like this sadly exist 1% of the female population but HER HER HER HER HER HER HER OMG I would wife that

I like my woman on the thick side. Tried to google and find some pics, but nothing ideal. Mostly slim waist, thick hips and thighs. Basically built like abrickhouse. As long as my girl is well-proportioned, I'm good. I don't mind if my girl gets bigger as long as she can carry it well, she can be 200pounds for all I care.

But here's a pic of what I like. Perhaps a slimmer waist would do, but I like a body that looks like she can have a lot of kids.

34r66v7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom