What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Anyone have this Canada Goose? Need some honest reviews...

1571069262553.png

Canada Goose is def worth the price. Super warm, quality is excellent. Its super comfy, I like how it moves well with your arm movements. Doesnt feel stiff like a super thick jacket.

Yeah Coach Outlets usually have pretty good deals on leathers, and I do think they are nicer than the average Polo Outlet leather...
Your advice still helped. I copped the peanut butter biker. It was the last one and they had some type of special and it totaled out at $230.

Nice, I know which one you're talkin about. I liked the color but not really a fan of the biker style jackets. Make sure yoy get on the mailing list for the coachoutlet.com site, they have flash sales and get a lot of stuff you'd probably never seevin stores. The Bordeaux leather hoodybis dope, but I can't justify dropping $600 on it. I do have the blue one though and it's dope.

I want this but I’m not trying to drop $170 on some gap/old navy spin off brand. It’s the black zipper and accents that set it apart from other olive bombers

12EA06C5-D21C-4598-A933-F444F84BA027.png

Anyone here had a moncler? Is it actually worth it or are you just paying for the name (which I’m kinda fine with :lol: )
I’ve seen some I like but this one is nice
BD4B575C-6282-4FBC-863C-6C14564773B2.png

I’m done with the big *** heavy jackets now though. I’d rather just wear something lighter with a hoodie underneath if I need to. I got an Eddie Bauer I break out if it gets that cold

Last years winter wasn’t even that bad here in Boston. I switched over to a vest with a sweatshirt underneath and I was fine except for a few days

Trying to find a good light weight puffy

Back
Top Bottom