What kind of computer are you using right now? Vol. JustWinBaby I did it for you (pause) LOL

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Gateway, I dont think ill ever do the mac thing for a home computer. I heard alot of programs are more designed for windows rather then mac.

There are always alternatives to PC programs on a Mac
There are also programs that are "designed" for Mac that are adapted for Windows based PCs. It works both ways

Gateway, I dont think ill ever do the mac thing for a home computer. I heard alot of programs are more designed for windows rather then mac.

There are also programs that are "designed" for Mac that are adapted for Windows based PCs. It works both ways

Lenovo ThinkPad T60...school issued but i have no problems with it
pimp.gif

Lenovo%20ThinkPad%20T60-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom