What kind of computer are you using right now? Vol. JustWinBaby I did it for you (pause) LOL

Put this together last night. Its still being revised and the finished product will have water cooled video cards.

Machine Specs Now: (Not all the pics below reflect the very latest configuration)
Mobo: Asus P6T6 WS Revolution
Processor: Intel Core i7 920
Video cards: 3 x EVGA GTX 285 Vanilla + 1 x BFG GTX 285 OCE
Soundcard: Onboard SoundMax sound, for now. Debating between alternatives.
Memory: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 Mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
Case: Lian Li PC-G70B
PSU: Corsair HX1000
HDDs: 8 x WD Raptors internal + 2 WD Raptors USB + External Plextor optical
Water Cooling: PA120.1, MCR220, MCR220 Stack, Apogee GTZ, MCP655, MCRES Rev2, Primochill tubing, DD Drainport, 4 x EK Acetal/Nickel GTX 285, BP fittings.

I'm really bad at photography, so pardon the lack of skill.

Phase One

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Put this together last night. Its still being revised and the finished product will have water cooled video cards.

Machine Specs Now: (Not all the pics below reflect the very latest configuration)
Water Cooling: PA120.1, MCR220, MCR220 Stack, Apogee GTZ, MCP655, MCRES Rev2, Primochill tubing, DD Drainport, 4 x EK Acetal/Nickel GTX 285, BP fittings.

Phase One

Very nice. What stepping is the 920? Let me know how far you get it.

I've a old Athlon XP custom rig at the moment but will be building a rig fairly similar to Monday's next month.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Phase One

Very nice. What stepping is the 920? Let me know how far you get it.

I've a old Athlon XP custom rig at the moment but will be building a rig fairly similar to Monday's next month.
D0 stepping. I may not OC it since they get very hot.

I'm gonna throw the BFG 285 in a HTPC for the living room...then build a 20 tb media server
glasses.gif

^^
eek.gif
damn, that crazy ...i don't even care anymore ...i using a cheapo3 year old $400 laptop from toshiba, and now planning to get a netbook soon
laugh.gif
..as long as i can get on the internet and basic stuff ...that all i need ..but thats an insane Computer tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^
eek.gif
damn, that crazy ...i don't even care anymore ...i using a cheapo 3 year old $400 laptop from toshiba, and now planning to get a netbook soon
laugh.gif
..as long as i can get on the internet and basic stuff ...that all i need ..but thats an insane Computer tho
pimp.gif
Once you start gaming everything changes. Invest 500-600 into a rig and you'll be surprised at the !*!@ you can do.

^^
eek.gif
damn, that crazy ...i don't even care anymore ...i using a cheapo 3 year old $400 laptop from toshiba, and now planning to get a netbook soon
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Once you start gaming everything changes. Invest 500-600 into a rig and you'll be surprised at the !*!@ you can do.

ya i know ...i use to be into that kind of stuff ..i'm outdated as hell now with the latest and greatest computer equipment now tho
laugh.gif
..i'm thinking about just building a decent PC for home and grab a netbookfor when i travel ..

^^
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ya i know ...i use to be into that kind of stuff ..i'm outdated as hell now with the latest and greatest computer equipment now tho
laugh.gif
..i'm thinking about just building a decent PC for home and grab a netbook for when i travel ..

196217268_1703431390_AMC-MP-Starsky-Hutch-BenOwen.jpg

"..Do It."

Water Cooling: PA120.1, MCR220, MCR220 Stack, Apogee GTZ, MCP655, MCRES Rev2, Primochill tubing, DD Drainport, 4 x EK Acetal/Nickel GTX 285,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
. that's just plain nasty tri sli very nice
pimp.gif
. how muchfor all of that did you just purchase all of that at once? i wanna do the water cooling but i dont have the guts do good job sir keep me up dated

Back
Top Bottom