What kinda guy are you?

Originally Posted by RonMexico7

This is how I see it... A butt can always be developed if you're hittin it right... You hit it with the proper backstroke over time and you'll start to see it developing into somethin serious...

There ain't a damn thing you can do besides surgery to get them ******* to grow if they too small... Ain't a daaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnn thing...

Therefore, I'm a ******* man...

amen

Originally Posted by brdly

Originally Posted by RonMexico7

This is how I see it... A butt can always be developed if you're hittin it right... You hit it with the proper backstroke over time and you'll start to
see it developing into somethin serious...

There ain't a damn thing you can do besides surgery to get them ******* to grow if they too small... Ain't a daaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnn thing...

Therefore, I'm a ******* man...

amen

Preach.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by NJstress03
that's my girl!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

put them together.. and im wifying.. one night the boooty for sure.. alot of fun things to do with that..

Depends. Face is very important. That would be the tie breaker for me. Though I'd probably lean to option #2 most of the time. I like girls who have abalanced body more than abnormally large breasts.

Always a fan of a donk

If you have never smashed a chick with a donk you have no idea what your missing!

I dont really care much about breast. As long as you the chick is pretty, nice @@%, nice feet and nice nails im good.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Perfect examples

butt there is nothing like looking down and seeing those glorious buttcheecks spread out on your pole. Yea I stare at that hole too.

Gots a chubby just typing that
QFT

roll.gif

i cared about breast more when i was a virgin

you learn quick how the booty counts way more

a mix of both is great though

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I like phat butts.. never cared about **** (it's a big plus though)[/color]

My sentiments exactly.

YO! You know... I like chesticles. I really have no answer to why. I wouldn't die should I meet a beautiful girl without large breasts (
nerd.gif
). BUT whenthey're not there... I don't have as much fun. DF!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Buns, **** are cool.. but......

big bunz and small **** > big **** and no buns

big **** and small bunz dont look right
I agree

Back
Top Bottom