What makes white girls attractive when we were young?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i remember that phase, glad I grew out of it in middle school though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL ETHNICITY FTW!!!!!!

QFMFT

Im sick of these "light skinned" appreciation threads. All races and ethnicities are appreciated.

word
laugh.gif

but when i was younger the white girls was giving it up and doin all kind of things on the bus in middle school
pimp.IMG_0042.JPGgif

roll.gif
it's true though. That's how it was when I was in middle school

MisterP0315 nailed it on the head.

anyone who watched tv as a kid had a tv crush, most of the time it was a young pretty caucasian "girl-next-door" type.

Black girls always came with alot of drama expecially when I was younger (age 15-18). I was justattracted to white girls because they were so much fun to hang with and never had alot of drama. Now that I'm older though, if you nice lookin your fairplay....if you don't bring the drama.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I was into the spice girls, little mermaid, topanga from boy meets world, girls from 90210, pamela anderson on baywatch, mariah carrey in that boat video, marsha from the brady bunch, jennifer love hewwit from I know what you did last sumer, the main character from scream, luara croft tomb raiders jugs, cameron diaz in something about mary, catherin zita jones from mask of zoro, and many some more

I was a horny little bastard

That name still cracks me up
laugh.gif

I didn't start diggin' white girls until like 2 years ago.

I did have a thing for the pink Ranger and Alex Mack as a kid though.
embarassed.gif

I was never actually into white girls at all. Im an asian dude who has preferred latina chicks ever since coming out the womb.

all the random snowbunnies on tv.

i see them everywhere. everyday. theres so many of them around. its great.

to be honest, i think over the years, i've been exposed to white girls more than any others...but if you considered that, i'd say i've had about anequal amount of crushes on white girls, black girls, asian girls.

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

The media allows you to believe that white women where the only real beauty's, and any other different shade of women were not as attractive.
I remember watching a few shows back in the day and wondering why the f was the white girl getting all the play when the black or asian girl was allot better looking.
The black girl was always just the best friend, and the white girl was supposed to be the star. But half the time I found the star to be averageat best.

Some famous examples:

2ljrx4n.jpg

24gq3v7.jpg

35clcft.jpg

2lj2903.jpg

stacey_dash.jpg

14549cluelessgirls1232.jpg

clueless-whatever-edition-20050909053722815-000.jpg

ileijl.jpg
2db7wr8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom