What maks a concert good????

Good?

They sound better live than they do on the album. Otherwise, I could've stayed home and had a better experience for less money.

Also, a live band is a must. These wack *** rappers who perform to a damn beat button or even worse their album WITH their vocals on it
sick.gif
mean.gif
need to get a bonfire smacked out of them. I also need to see some damn performing. I've been to a lot of "shows"
eyes.gif
and there's nothing worse than seeing some bum *** dude just walk around in one spot with that tired *** "this part of the crowd say this and this part of the crowd say that." Like come on man, you get paid to do this and that was the best you can come up with? Hip hop's version of "white people do/say this"? Very unoriginal and corny.

What else?

Presentation. How's the lighting? Does it match the mood of each track? Is there any background art or dancers or singers or something? As far as hip hop goes OutKast and The Roots had the game on lock in this department. Jay-Z live with the big *** band and lights and all of that was good too, but his actual performance was kind of bland. Everything around him was dope though. Nas, Ghostface and a LONG list of other live acts were lame as ****. And don't get me started on Big Pun sitting on a damn couch and not even rapping anything but two lines per rap then having his weed carriers finish his bars. Wack. R.I.P though.
kanye sounds better on an album, he can't do his raps loudly in a concert without sounding off.

Live band on concert (jazz, rock, metal etc) >>>> rap tends to sound horrible in concert with some exceptions of course. Some artists make up for it just by being hype and having a presence eg. Wu tang, busta etc

Basically. If he thinks those are "bee stings", then I'm guessing he's never see many women naked in real life. Or only goes to the big tit categories on flicks.

And word, Juicy J's concert are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: He sounds exactly like he does on albums
Or I have eyes....... Those A cups get 4 thumbs down

ABG

Last edited:
need to hit up a juicy j concert...

saw wu-tang a while back at the el rey theatre, cappadonna hopped into the crowd to spit his bars, was pretty cool

saw damien marley a couple years back with nas, the way damien was rocking the crowd
eek.gif

he had a legit hype man too who was waving a flag and was hype as hell for whole show lol

best concert ive been to so far and we were burning 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom