What material do you want gone from retro releases?

Tweed, Compostion Pad Print
smh.gif

PATENT
CHEAP P-LEATHER
FUR
ANIMAL PRINTS (FOR LADIES ONLY)
CEMENT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
'VINTAGE' TREATMENTS
LEATHER (ON TOEBOXES WHERE THEY SHOULDNT BE)
CRAZY PATTERNS
CRACKED LEATHER
METALLICS
SEE THROUGHS (ESPOS)

They all suck!%#$

the oversue of what used to be JB signature materials is both sad and annoying.
faux fur is a complete waste of space along with its counterpart, animal print.
transparent shoes. please never again. ever
and they could be a little more discriminating about when they use tumbled leather.

oh yeah, and i'd also like to see this new (paper like) synthetic leather upper disappear. (don't we all just love the mars iv toe box? lol)

Originally Posted by mjreborn

Pleather. The majority of the shoes feel like vinyl.
So many of the retros would look good without the pleather.

Thanks a lot, Nike.

Yeah there are so many retros that I wish that wouldve been retroed before 2003, like the Penny II's, Penny IV's, DT's, Tech Challenges,air force max cb 93, and many more. They would have any the old air bubbles and real leather.

Thats another thing Nike needs to stop using. Small, uncomfortable, Cheap looking air units and midsoles.

I was going to say cement and patant leather, but Parallel Plane was too on point for me to disagree.

Originally Posted by Parallel Plane

Prints, including but not limited to

Alphabets

Compostion Pad Print

Dots

Lame%!%% picutres of shoes printed on the shoes

Laser (enough already)

Camo

"Rain"

etc...

The funny thing is all of the materials being mentioned have to ability to look amazing on kicks. Nike just overuses everything. If they used somemoderation with flashier materials and used them properly I doubt there would be so many complaints. It's the same old story though. We ask for more basiccolorways, nylon tongues on dunks, mesh or AM 90s, etc. and Nike goes in the exact opposite direction. Maybe we should start asking for crazy colors, patentleather toe boxes on AMs, and leather tongues on dunks and Nike will start giving us what we want.

Patent leather and while we are talking about what we want removed get rid of colored air units (excluding am 360's, am95's & am plus's) on anyother shoe it makes the sneaker look like a toy

Leather toe boxes need to be burned off of all am90s and replaced with mesh.

And,aaaaaaaand neon damnit,neon....burn them colors along w/the leather toe boxes too!

Pat. leather, 3M, horse hair and Elephant print (with the exception of J's)

Back
Top Bottom