What people do you hate, that you've never met? Besides Kobe, I know everyone hates Kobe.

Nefu the Don. I just wanna fight him one time and beat his *%% then put it on WSHH so the whole world knows how whack he is and he just fades away to nothing. It's just something about him I do not like. I think it's the fact that he thinks he actually deserves to be a rapper cuz of who his mother is and he has ties to Teddy Riley. There aren't words to express how much I don't like him.

Tierra Marie cuz she's just a basic #+%+*. I never liked her even when she was with the Roc and this sponsor song made me dislike her even more. I saw her in the club Saturday and her weave was bad her outfit wasn't cute and I was pissed cuz dudes were hype to see her. She was suppose to be what rihanna is now. Jay gave her a shot and she didn't pop. I wish she would fade away with that Don boy.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The Boston Celtics
The Boston Red Sox
The New England Patriots
Boston
People from Boston

They should all die.
I like you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

DID THIS DUDE REALLY CALL SASHA VUJAJIC "SUCCESSFUL"?!?
he gets payed to play basketball.

you post on NT for free.

Him > you.

paul pierce, people from brooklyn, the lakers, lakers fans, nas, beyonce, yankees fans, the yankees.. derek jeter is coo actually, but he's a yankee so #**% him

lebron...i used to be a fan when he was in high school and when he first came out but espn has caused me to hate the guy now

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The Boston Celtics
The Boston Red Sox
The New England Patriots
Boston
People from Boston

They should all die.
I agree with this list.

Ill excuse Tom Brady  though. Tom Brady is my favorite NFL team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yea Boston sports fan/people in general, they seem like a bunch of drunken people who are on that thou art holier then you @%$@. Im annoyed when I think of them.

And I especially hate Jonathan Papelbon.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

lebron...i used to be a fan when he was in high school and when he first came out but espn has caused me to hate the guy now

little british kids on XBL with their annoying little voices. if i could I would bust through their tv and give them all a choke slam from hell

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Pau Gasol
Anderson Varejao
Sasha Vujachic
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
The Whole Yankees Team
Rest of Lakers
Matt Barnes
Dwight Howard
All the rest of Colts
and OP.

Looks like you hate everyone who's successful. 
You do know that 99% of the people listed in this thread are going to be successful right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom