What reason would a Caucasian UberEats Driver refuse to deliver to a Predominately Black neighborhoo

But they have a newer vehicle that could get "borrowed". And I'm sure they have a wallet and a cell phone/valuables .

Why do anything if thats the case? White suburbs have a heroine epidemic and is where most mass shooters come from, should cats be scared to go there?

Dude you sound like a clown now. I brought up your appearance to say that you don't look like a target in your hood so you won't have the same perspective as him.

I hope son enjoyed eating your meal :lol:

Kids walk around my "hood" and white people jog through my "hood". My "hood" is full of hard working people. Doesnt matter if I was a ******, you are implying people in my community are predators and I am only safe because Im "big and black".

I'm not implying a damn thing, the dude that's eating your mcdouble and drinking your Mr. Pibb, is the one that implied it was dangerous. I'm just exploring what may have prompted this decision.

Edit: found it
laugh.gif
some cats in this thread are in that one as well.

http://niketalk.com/t/320137/racist...nt-react-at-all-vol-you-dont-know-me-fam/0_20
THANK YOU!!!! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
A locked stationary car that seone could easily walk up to and shoot at if the driver attempted to pull off. Do you know what a car jacking is?
Yeah I know.....that's how that kid on my street died.  He mashed the pedal and was shot 3 times in the back before he crashed his car right into the stairs of his building. Luckily his 3 year old daughter in the backseat was not injured.

But.....this shook uber driver has no street smarts. Why would he know it's not any safer in a locked car?

THANK YOU!!!! 
roll.gif

Hand2handking made a complete FOOL of himself and his followers in this thread.

-Exposed himself for being paranoid of white folk

-Claiming he can read minds of people based off a photograph

-Reaching at it's finest

And this is whom you want to put your faith, Lionblood?

ok clown ive been ignoring you but just fyi that thread is from '11
Oops....

I thought it was the recent one about where you claimed the US gymnast girl was in black face.....but it turns out she was wearing a facial mask! She wore a facial but YOU were the clown in that thread 
laugh.gif

None of that is relevant though..........

I get it man.

This thread reminds me a lot of the thread where a black guy walked into a shoe store and the sales rep approached him and said 'I'm sorry we don't sale basketball shoes'. Cats were in there saying it's not that serious, then the critical thinkers rushed in to prove how wrong the associate was.

Edit: found it :lol: some cats in this thread are in that one as well.

http://niketalk.com/t/320137/racist...nt-react-at-all-vol-you-dont-know-me-fam/0_20

This reminds me of Dave Chappelle "the chicken!" :lol:

i think it was racist dude didnt wanna deliver

i dont think he wouldve been like that to another white person with that disrespect

or had issues with the neighborhood

Actually Luchiano's initial beef with this didn't have much to do with race, his frustration wasn't the fact that dude was racist...

it is because dude wasted his time.

I just took issue with people caping for racists instead of addressing his actual frustration. Not one person was like "well yea people are racist but dude shouldn't have accepted if he was scared". Instead they were like well yea....I wouldn't go either, it's nothing but stick up kids there who will steal your borrowed car in broad day light.
laugh.gif

When you are RATIONALIZING why someone did an immoral act, you are in fact giving them a pass
Immoral act?

- Dude was shook.
-Pizza was not delivered.

Is it really that serious?

This.

On top of the fact that rationalization of a person's actions is just that; not some type of pass. It's the reason why there are degrees to murder/manslaughter charges. It's also why detectives attempt to determine a motive for crimes. A wife killing her extremely abusive husband for insurance money is technically rational. She's still going to jail if she gets caught.

Back
Top Bottom