What shoe should he sign

Also take a picture with him to authenticate that you were there with him otherwise if it's a collectors item no one would know whether the autograph isauthentic FYI.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^sometimes I wonder how these people have time to make BS post's like the one above
^^
indifferent.gif
Seriously.
I co-sign with Jpioneer: "He should sign YOUR favorite shoe that you have. That's what I would do."
Its the best answer.

That'd be hilairious if you meet him and end up not getting him to sign anything..Especially since you're planning this months before
roll.gif

i would get him to sign the Vs that are in your avy. use a silver sharpie. POST PICS IF HE ACTUALLY SIGNS UR SHOES

He doesn't sign anything period. From what I've heard, he has a contract under Upper Deck which enables him to sign anything.

But if you pull it off, good stuff.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

He doesn't sign anything period. From what I've heard, he has a contract under Upper Deck which enables him to sign anything.

dude those two statements kinda contradict each other... unless you meant disable...

Whatever you want man, why does our opinion always matter on these topics
eyes.gif
Before you know it they're asking "what should I eat and wear tomorrow"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

dude those two statements kinda contradict each other... unless you meant disable...
LOL enable...

But what if he is signing it through upperdeck?

I think we want to know how you get to meet him...more than what freaking shoe to take with you??

But I agree...take a pair of fakes and bust his A**

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that most people around here would give anything for. I think the $250 price tag is selling yourself short. This is asituation where you go all out...a moment you look back on and don't want to have any regrets. Cop YOUR favorite OG Jordan DS and get it signed. Imaginecoming home everyday to look at a DS pair of OG Jordans signed in person. Everytime you look at them you are reminded of that moment, the time in your lifewhen the shoe was first released, and the fact that you are one of a lucky few. DON"T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY on a CDP, Fusion or Spizike. Do it for thepeople...do it for all of us...do it right...JUST DO IT!!!!

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^sometimes I wonder how these people have time to make BS post's like the one above
^^
indifferent.gif
Seriously.
I co-sign with Jpioneer: "He should sign YOUR favorite shoe that you have. That's what I would do."
Its the best answer.

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom