What shoe should he sign

hate to burst your bubble but regardless of you meeting him mj is notorious for NOT signing j's. so soddy. but if you wanna give it a try id suggest lastshot xiv cuz theyre inexpensive and significant

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

These

41GPSW5B4YL._SS400_.jpg

These,

kobe-781194.jpg

Or these

J11-17.jpg
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i think the last ones (11's/4's) are the best
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

have him sign a fusion fake with better quality than the shoes his company is putting out now

Whatever, no such thing
indifferent.gif
I know that yur joking but cmon.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that most people around here would give anything for. I think the $250 price tag is selling yourself short. This is a situation where you go all out...a moment you look back on and don't want to have any regrets. Cop YOUR favorite OG Jordan DS and get it signed. Imagine coming home everyday to look at a DS pair of OG Jordans signed in person. Everytime you look at them you are reminded of that moment, the time in your life when the shoe was first released, and the fact that you are one of a lucky few. DON"T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY on a CDP, Fusion or Spizike. Do it for the people...do it for all of us...do it right...JUST DO IT!!!!
Wow this guy's passionate.

you should go all out and get a pair of eminem iv's then all u gotta do is get them signed by em also......otherwise try and get a pe and have it signed bythat person also

I would get some 11's signed. Whatever you get signed though make sure its in a paint pen, not a normal sharpy and make sure the pain is in a color thatshows up nice on the color of the shoes. Try and get a pick as someone said above. On top of that get it authenticated by a company like PSA or UDA. Then youwill have one of the nicest autograph pieces in existence.

Lol, this dude ^ talking like he is going to meet God. I'd rather come home seeing I did good on an exam than seeing a pair of signed shoes. Grow up andprioritize !

Originally Posted by MNadel

Lol, this dude ^ talking like he is going to meet God. I'd rather come home seeing I did good on an exam than seeing a pair of signed shoes. Grow up and prioritize !

indifferent.gif

id go with og 1s, cement or all star 3s(black), concords or 23s.... 11s are mjs favorite so if you present those, he may think of signing them, but ive heardhe is no so easy with the autographs

Flip the script. Walk up to him, look him dead in the eye and don't say a word.

Then get down on one knee and proceed to scribble your name on whatever shoes he's wearing....with a permanent Sharpie.

Bonus points if you manage to tag BOTH shoes before security puts you in a Full Nelson.

Back
Top Bottom