What shoes do you hoop in??

Mods move if necessary but i figured this isn’t brand specific and i’m seeking the opinion of a broader audience if possible...

So i’m looking for something thats wider fitting and comfortable from the rip (no break in phase)

Any recommendations?

nike-zoom-kobe-4-protro-carpe-diem-av6339-001-pair

Last shoes I hoop in..

Kobe IX or Kyrie IV.

I played with some CP3 a few years ago, they were great too.

For what it’s worth, OP wants a wider fitting shoe, you definitely wouldn’t want the KD line and prob not most Kobe’s as everyone is recommending. Or pretty much all the Nike signature shoes- Kyrie, Pg. Jordan 34s are extremely narrow too. I dunno about the Giannis joints
Not sure about the air ciabattas though

26990936-AAFD-4617-A808-BF079FF2F6FE.jpeg

This ***** got some nerve having his own sig shoes when his feet are 1 of 1 :smh:

For what it’s worth, OP wants a wider fitting shoe, you definitely wouldn’t want the KD line and prob not most Kobe’s as everyone is recommending. Or pretty much all the Nike signature shoes- Kyrie, Pg. Jordan 34s are extremely narrow too. I dunno about the Giannis joints
Not sure about the air ciabattas though

I tried the Kyries. No bueno. Super tight.

Same thing with some of the puma line.

I’m gonna end up in some Donovan Mitchell sigs at this rate |l

26990936-AAFD-4617-A808-BF079FF2F6FE.jpeg

This ***** got some nerve having his own sig shoes when his feet are 1 of 1 :smh:

I tried the Kyries. No bueno. Super tight.

Same thing with some of the puma line.

I’m gonna end up in some Donovan Mitchell sigs at this rate |l
You might want to check out this thread fam

You might want to check out this thread fam

Thats perfect. Much appreciated.

We got a community hoop, looks like it might be adjustable. Tempted to go drop that *** to 8.5ft and relive the glory days/hoop dreams. I should still be able to dunk 8.5

Back
Top Bottom