What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

Well NT i have been on the look out now for the perfect pair of shorts for the summer.  In the colder season i found myself throwing on my black zanerobe joggers all the time.  They are comfortable, all black so matched everything really, looked good, nice and casual but not sweatpants casual.

Does anyone have a pair of shorts that could fit the same bill?  Or a pair of shorts they swear by?

Options I have come across so far 

Nike tech fleece shorts. $65 retail

They are sweat shorts so might be hot...and they are a little pricey...and the oatmeal color is euro only and to me they are the best looking of the colorways...oh and the other colorways are constantly sold out and hard to come by

Zanerobe gabe short.

They retail for $79 but can be found on sale for about $53 which isn't bad

But the inseam is 7 1/2 inches.  The drop crotch makes it less noticable but still kinda short

Publish Shane shorts

These would be ideal.  They are part mesh at the bottom so would keep you cool.  But they are sold out and retail is $116 which is way too much for me

So NT any suggestions on a must own pair of shorts.  Or just a pair of shorts that you swear by?  Or just what shorts you are/plan on copping this summer

Inb4:

Nike bball shorts, socks and sandals, tall tee /thread
nthat.gif

Camo Cargo Shorts 
nthat.gif

Just wear NT Denim
nthat.gif

inb4 megatron

Olive cargo

Floral print camo cargo

Jordan Bball shorts of course.

I don't know who makes the cargos I have.

Ive been rocking shorter shorts nh not chubbies length but i think 9 inch or 11 inch from j crew. These stiff leg deadlifts got me filling my bottoms

Above knee chino shorts from J. Crew, Gap, Old Navy, H&M (i'm pretty sure i have every color possible and 2 camo)
Lightweight pocketed sweat shorts from H&M (for when you just throw on something quick)
Cut off denims (been wearing this style for about 4 summers straight now)
Nike basketball shorts

been said no to cargo shorts...

flat fronts of all colors >    ....red is a must, as well as dark brown and navy

nothing wrong with jean shorts.... but IMO they have to cuffed, must have some fade, and CAN NOT be of the cargo variety....

Some of y'all gonna bash me but after a certain age you shouldn't be wearing cargo shorts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom