Wha't the classiest female breast size? Not hot, but classy. A perfectly shaped B cup?

Is that about right? A D cup is not classy, too big and maybe even tacky. Sure we all love a D, hell I'd love to motorboat every D cup in the planet beforeI die, but this is a different topic.

What kind of a question is this? Is there such a thing about classiest butt size? Or how about classiest hand or feet size?

Some of these posts in here bring out the feminist in me. Anyways, carry on.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

36C
pimp.gif

but im cool with anything i can run with a
bleek "nice dime all @@% no ****" m bleek

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What kind of a question is this? Is there such a thing about classiest butt size? Or how about classiest hand or feet size?

Whatever yours are
tongue.gif

From my reckoning, you have the classiest everything...*CUFFED*

Owwwwwwwww
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'll say a C.

I've always wondered the samethings about butt sizes.
i dont think you can have a classiest butt size. but i will say this, girls that have a fat booty & generally assumed to not be classy

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Whatever yours are
tongue.gif

lol

Seriously though, I never knew there was such a thing about "classiest" boob size. Ok, in some ways, big busted girls, sometimes if they showcleavage, it can look trashy, but it is all about how you carry yourself. You can show cleavage if you have a lot and make it still look classy.

It is as if women are always critiqued whether they are too small (they get insecure and get implants), or they get harped on if they are too big (so they getbreast reductions).

I am still not satisfied with my breast size, but I learn to live with it and should be happy that I am healthy.

Well with such a lovely young INDEPENDENT woman like yourself shouldn't worry about such issues. As you are sheer feminine perfection and would love tobring you along with me in all my non profit / child healing ventures in my life.

KISSES DARLING.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

From my reckoning, you have the classiest everything...*CUFFED*

Owwwwwwwww
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lince, the pro who is always simpin' when he can.
laugh.gif

Classy can be mostly about attitude and the way you carry yourself.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Well with such a lovely young INDEPENDENT woman like yourself shouldn't worry about such issues. As you are sheer feminine perfection and would love to bring you along with me in all my non profit / child healing ventures in my life.

KISSES DARLING.
YNS

Originally Posted by ownsaboat

Is that about right? A D cup is not classy, too big and maybe even tacky. Sure we all love a D, hell I'd love to motorboat every D cup in the planet before I die, but this is a different topic.
Whoa. I'm a classy broad!

I don't think it's fair to say one natural cup size is less "classy" than others in general - surely I know some IBTC tramps. I might saythat cosmetic implants (unless restructuring after a masectomy) are tacky, especially the cartoonishly large ones, but I think real class is being comfortablein your own skin and not feeling like your only option is to "use what you've got to get what you want" (word to Lyn Collins, lol).

Back
Top Bottom