What the hell are these jabronis at UPS doing?

05/27/2010      12:02 P.M.      TENDERED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE
05/27/2010      6:55 A.M.      DESTINATION SCAN
05/27/2010      5:35 A.M.      DESTINATION SCAN
05/27/2010      5:20 A.M.      ARRIVAL SCAN
05/27/2010      4:29 A.M.      DEPARTURE SCAN 
05/26/2010      10:19 P.M.      ARRIVAL SCAN    
05/26/2010      9:25 P.M.      DEPARTURE SCAN
 05/26/2010     10:18 A.M.     POSTAL CODE LISTED FOR THE RECEIVER IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN CORRECT POSTAL CODE AND COMPLETE DELIVERY. / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

shouldve been delivered on wednesday
smh.gif
i've never seen anything like this with UPS. they got my package going backwards. now its been 5 miles from me and hasnt been delivered yet

haha "jabronis" havent heard that in years
laugh.gif

ive had the same problem with UPS recently....

USPS FTW

thats why you always go with USPS ... their tracking may not be as "up to date" but the package ALWAYS gets there ...

HODGKINS, IL, US 05/27/2010 3:01 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HODGKINS, IL, US 05/26/2010 11:31 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HODGKINS, IN, US 05/26/2010 10:37 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
05/26/2010 10:16 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

they are doing the same thing to me
smh.gif

Same here, I got a npte yesterday that I would be receiving a package today at 8am. I made sure someone was home and nothing came. Friggin' roody-poos.

ups was fine for me. i ordered a camera on ebay monday and got it wednesday

ups likes to leave packages on my porch for the neighborhood kids to steal. Thanks UPS

one time i had a package shipped from california, arrived in ny, then shipped back out to arkansas, then to atlanta, then back to me.

I agree with others, USPS is the way to go IMO. Tracking # system maybe a little suspect but it always gets there.

when I get something shipped from USPS from another state I usually get it the next business day, so if I made the order friday I get it monday and this is just using priority shipping.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
 @ the canned response you get from UPS customer service..
"sir, we are unable to track because it is in transit, but i assure you it is on its way" 
laugh.gif

every damn time 
grin.gif

FDX, USPS, carrier pigeon  >>>>>>>>>> UPS

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

one time i had a package shipped from california, arrived in ny, then shipped back out to arkansas, then to atlanta, then back to me.

I'm not surprised
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

ups likes to leave packages on my porch for the neighborhood kids to steal. Thanks UPS
do what i do when they leave it and you get to it before its stolen by the kids call the company and say you never got it since you didnt sign for it they will send it again or you can say "nm refund me my money ill just go to the store"

#$%$ works great
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

got my eggplants stolen from someone .ups left it at the front door..I HATE THOSE BASTARDS!

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

I'm not surprised
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I don't get it.  Just because somebody didn't pay for overnight/2-3 day they just ship it to random places or let it sit in the hub for a couple of days since you paid for ground shipping,
smh.gif

I had a package get shipped from Illinois and it got to Los Angeles (Vernon hub) in two days.  It sat there for 4 days
laugh.gif
.  I could've just drove and picked it up.

STILL hasnt been delivered and its 8 PM here. no update to the tracking info, just says in transit.

i ordered it on monday so i could get it this week. the package was here wednesday and they dont deliver that. that "wrong zip code" crap is prolly  some BS scheme to not deliver it. they then shipped it to some post office 40 minutes away from me then back to a post office 10 minutes away. thats @$@++# up.

i've never had any problems with UPS before, when did they go to **##?

the store ships via UPS so i couldnt control that. my package better be ok too....i have a glass bottle in there.

smh.gif
@these bastards

Back
Top Bottom