What the hell are you doing up? vol. EXPLAIN YOURSELF

I'm iight, laying in bed with the macbook, pumping nirvana heavily, god dammit i love this band

I'm at the office pumping soundgarden heavily and writing operational manuals for Single Pipe Transfer Buggies and Internal Blasting Line

Same as every night.

Talking to donuts. Receiving pictures from said donuts. Planning chill sessions with aforementioned donuts.

Trying to find a damn gif program for Mac.

Kushpack + music.

Browsing LL, NT, and /b/.

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

Same as every night.

Talking to donuts. Receiving pictures from said donuts. Planning chill sessions with aforementioned donuts.

tryna find you some jelly huh?
lol dam that was corny
laugh.gif

It's only 1:30 on the West Coast. I'm just trying to catch up on everything that happened on here today, because I hit my post limit during thePhilly-AZ game.

I'm turning into a NT fiend.
smh.gif
I need a job...Damn economy.

Chatting with some chick from the Philippines on yahoo messenger LOL............

I just got home from Grass Lounge. Haven't been on the computer all day so i figure I navigate around for a few hours now.

just cleaning my room and putting all my jordans that i wore this past week back in they boxes

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

Same as every night.

tryna find you some jelly huh?
lol dam that was corny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At work (10:40 am in Italy)...talking to some Bananas (codename, word to Basquiat) listening to Nas and some Italians scream at each other next door. Crackingup about that Nigerian scam thread.

Back
Top Bottom