What the hell are you doing up? vol. EXPLAIN YOURSELF

4:25am...at work. hate graveyard, been doing it for about 3 months. i miss laying in bed at night.
for those who aren't sleeping at night, don't take it for granted.

4:30 am. just cant sleep
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Didn't get home from the club til 3. Smashed x2. Fell asleep. Just took her back to her dorm. Freshman chicks FTW! Now I can't sleep. I need some sweet tea in my life bad right now. And like some jamaican beef patties. (no Eddy Curry)

I might hop on Xbox and play some left 4 dead or COD. And i'm rambling right now. random thoughts ftl. great night. Get well Willis McGahee. Praying for you homie. Goodnight NT

this fool did not make dunks mom his avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

457 am and i just got done 3 matches of nba 2k9 online for the ps3. shout outs to allchemistry, beat me 3 straight
mad.gif
smh.gif

Its 8:47 and I still cant sleep. Just watched a few eps of bad boys of comedy on demand and now im watchin the bucket list. I really might need to take anambien really soon.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

JJGRT5 wrote:

take it easy never said she was a 10........
317clkl.jpg
345h0k4.jpg
Trying to get the nudes......... it seems to require extra time........
Girl looks cute in the first pic second pic
indifferent.gif
. What you doing hollering at girls around the way? lol kinda random aint it. Still do work and share the pm

Random I know but ill explain...........I was playing around with apps I had in my library from time ago and I found Yahoo messenger.............. found outthey had chat rooms......... went to the chat central room and I received a message from her. BTW I did not receive the nudes.

Back
Top Bottom