What the hell are you doing up? vol. EXPLAIN YOURSELF

JJGRT5 wrote:

take it easy never said she was a 10........
317clkl.jpg
345h0k4.jpg
Trying to get the nudes......... it seems to require extra time........
Girl looks cute in the first pic second pic
indifferent.gif
. Whatyou doing hollering at girls around the way? lol kinda random aint it. Still do work and share the pm

Mannn. Im steady vibin right now to that lil booise bout to go get some more lemonade outta tha fridge

It's 2:35, just chatting it up with some friends, finishing up Gran Torino, and thinking of some movies to download. Good weekend, stressing week to come
smh.gif

5 minutes to 5 and I'm bout to lie down and fall asleep to the powerpuff girls,aint seen an episode in a minute
pimp.gif

Super sore but feeling good from a late night workout.
Til' tomorrow NT

Didn't get home from the club til 3. Smashed x2. Fell asleep. Just took her back to her dorm. Freshman chicks FTW! Now I can't sleep. I need some sweettea in my life bad right now. And like some jamaican beef patties. (no Eddy Curry)

I might hop on Xbox and play some left 4 dead or COD. And i'm rambling right now. random thoughts ftl. great night. Get well Willis McGahee. Praying foryou homie. Goodnight NT

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by den1se

just got home not long ago .. its.. 2:54am

May I ask why you are out so late Denise?
tongue.gif
ahaha im usually out till 2-3:30 %+! on weekends jus chillin wit cousins n friend

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Didn't get home from the club til 3. Smashed x2. Fell asleep. Just took her back to her dorm. Freshman chicks FTW! Now I can't sleep. I need some sweet tea in my life bad right now. And like some jamaican beef patties. (no Eddy Curry)

I might hop on Xbox and play some left 4 dead or COD. And i'm rambling right now. random thoughts ftl. great night. Get well Willis McGahee. Praying for you homie. Goodnight NT

this fool did not make dunks mom his avy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Didn't get home from the club til 3. Smashed x2. Fell asleep. Just took her back to her dorm. Freshman chicks FTW! Now I can't sleep. I need some sweet tea in my life bad right now. And like some jamaican beef patties. (no Eddy Curry)

I might hop on Xbox and play some left 4 dead or COD. And i'm rambling right now. random thoughts ftl. great night. Get well Willis McGahee. Praying for you homie. Goodnight NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

tired from some soccer earlier so i took a nap ftl. woke up around 1 am now im adding some new stuff to my psp

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by RocSole

I'm listening to Bloc Party's album Silent Alarm.
glasses.gif
im tired yet when i layed down i just sat there
mad.gif

Same (lying down and nothing going). And Silent Alarm = piff x100

roll.gif

laugh.gif
he sure did too

anyways its 4 15 here on the westcoast and here i am awake like always. I always say i need to stop doing this but i really dont see myself stopping. I aintdoing sh** neither, just
smokin.gif
and surfing around on the intronet. I need to take my as* to bed

Back
Top Bottom