!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Michaelfoooo wrote:
Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&hl=en&fs=1&

laugh.gif
"that's not true"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not trying to thread jack my own thread
laugh.gif
�but what's the storybehind the OG video?
nerd.gif

^ Some republican called Obama a liar when Obama said illegal immigrants can not benefit from his health care plan.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

he pulled an ODB
roll.gif
When I originally heard about this I thought he did in a category where he was nominated. THAT woulda been some G +@#@ but it kinda makes it evenclearer to me that it was staged that he gets in to a fit for Beyonce.

Ye shoulda did that +@#@ for himself would've made it that much more crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I don't know what to think

In my mind I am thinking "Kanye is that dude...... not giving a f just living in his world"

in the other Im thinking " What a d bag"

X2 Dude just feels strongly about certain things....Music's one of them........But at the same time, don't ruin someone elsestime.....Don't step over that line.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

When I originally heard about this I thought he did in a category where he was nominated. THAT woulda been some G +@#@ but it kinda makes it even clearer to me that it was staged that he gets in to a fit for Beyonce.

laugh.gif
He definitely wouldn't have done it if it was for Best Hip-Hop, dudes would be liable to punch Kanye off stage.

don't anybody think Kanye West is a little to old to be acting like that, what an idiot!
mad.gif

beyonce the best video of the decade? lmaooooooooo what a joke
laugh.gif

Taylor Swift
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From kanye's blog
I WAS JUST KIDDING YALLL IT WAS JUSTT A JOKE!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT???! I AM NOT DISRESPECTFUL AT ALL IVE LEARNED FROM MY EXPERIENCES OF THE PAST. I LISTEN TO A LOT OF MUSIC! IM ACTUALLY A HUGE FAN OF TAYLORR SWIFT IF YALL DIDNT KNOW! MTV AND THE PRODUCERS CAME UP TO ME AND PRESENTED ME WITH THE IDEA OF DOING A SPOOF OF MY PAST RANTS AND RAGE AND I ACCEPTED THE OFFER. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BE LIKE THAT. I APOLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN TO ALL MY FANS AND I HOPE YOU DIDNT TAKE THIS WRONG. I HOPE MY FANS STILL CONSIDER ME ONE OF THE BEST BECAUSE I AM STILL THE BEST AND THE ELITE. AND SO IS TAYLOR YALLL

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

When I originally heard about this I thought he did in a category where he was nominated. THAT woulda been some G +@#@ but it kinda makes it even clearer to me that it was staged that he gets in to a fit for Beyonce.

laugh.gif
He definitely wouldn't have done it if it was for Best Hip-Hop, dudes would be liable to punch Kanye off stage.
laugh.gif
yea that crossed my mind. It'd have to be best maleartist of the year or some other category where it isn't dominated by other hip hop artists

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

man how can you even hate on kanye? his music will leave a much bigger impact than gaylor swifts when all is said and done.
pimp.gif
Are you serious right now?!!!? You just tried to insult some white girl by calling her gaylor?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
you act like the "T" isn't under the "G"

smh.gif
@ you for stickin' up for Ms. Swift like she's wifey

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

From kanye's blog
I WAS JUST KIDDING YALLL IT WAS JUSTT A JOKE!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT???! I AM NOT DISRESPECTFUL AT ALL IVE LEARNED FROM MY EXPERIENCES OF THE PAST. I LISTEN TO A LOT OF MUSIC! IM ACTUALLY A HUGE FAN OF TAYLORR SWIFT IF YALL DIDNT KNOW! MTV AND THE PRODUCERS CAME UP TO ME AND PRESENTED ME WITH THE IDEA OF DOING A SPOOF OF MY PAST RANTS AND RAGE AND I ACCEPTED THE OFFER. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BE LIKE THAT. I APOLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN TO ALL MY FANS AND I HOPE YOU DIDNT TAKE THIS WRONG. I HOPE MY FANS STILL CONSIDER ME ONE OF THE BEST BECAUSE I AM STILL THE BEST AND THE ELITE. AND SO IS TAYLOR YALLL

Nan da?

From kanye's blog

vzc4ux.jpg

I thought you were in the process of tossin your Kanye West action figure?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

From kanye's blog
vzc4ux.jpg

it's new, different.

lol, i feel pretty bad for taylor swift. she looked so lost and at a lost for words afterwards. but damn kanye...a little respect for other musicians would benice.

however

[h1]Beyonce Wins VMAs Video of the Year, Gives Taylor Swift Her Moment[/h1]
beyonce-video-of-the-year-vmas-2009-01.jpg

Beyonce's "Single Ladies" picks up "Video of the Year" at the 2009 MTV VMAs, beating out Britney Spears, Eminem, Kanye West and Lady Gaga.

The 28-year-old singer said, "Thank you. I remember being 17-years-old, up for my first MTV Award with Destiny's Child and it was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So I'd like Taylor [Swift] to come out and have her moment." How thoughtful of Beyonce!!!

Taylor finally got her time in the spotlight, saying, "I'd like to thank all the fans on Twitter and MySpace and everyone who came out to my shows this summer. Thank you so much!"

Taylor and Beyonce hugged both before and after Taylor's speech.

Earlier in the evening, Kanye West stole Taylor's thunder by interrupting her acceptance speech to praise Beyonce.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/0...-gives-taylor-swift-her-moment/#ixzz0R3B26nIE

happy ending.

From kanye's blog
vzc4ux.jpg

it's new, different.

reading is essential.

From kanye's blog
vzc4ux.jpg

it's new, different.

Twitter fam got you beat g. Didn't you know, we faster than CNN

35ku6hf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom