!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

taylorswift>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beyonce

Originally Posted by cjb23

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

I wanna see someone jump out in the middle of a kanye speech or kanye performance and just absolutely go off on his $$%

- your last 2 albums were completely wack
- what happened to the old kanye that created soulful music instead of this new faux electronica rap
- you turned your back on the fans that supported you when you were an unknown mixtape producer
- you turned your back on consequence and glc
- you havent evolved- you sold your soul

Thats what i dont get about kanye haters one minute he is a sell out the next he is ignorant and a %#*%$!#@% etc.. If he was a sellout uncle tom house N, he wouldnt have did what he did he wouldva ****ed out and kept how he felt inside and said nuttin. Yall kill me one minute he is like byron gumble the next moment yall make him out like he odb. Which is he... i mean it aint me so i dont care about whether u love hate the man. Just keep the reason yall hate the man consistant.

i think he was referring to selling his soul from a music standpoint? not making good music, etc.

glad someone got it - listen to kanye from 5-8 years ago compared to now - its like 2 completely different artists = gone are the soulful/r&b beats and now its this electronica type stuff;

Late Registration wasn't soulful compared to College Dropout. Each of his albums have their own distinctivesound.CD-soul,LR-orchestral,G-Electronic,808-autotune

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Kanye is probably the realest dude ever.. Son just dont give a Fk

Theres a difference between being real and just being a plan ******ed douche bag, clearly Kanye hasn't found that line yet.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif
@ The blacks on this board caring how white people view us...they don't care how we look @ them so why is this an issue? SMH @ some of you for real.

Lol 4real i feel bad for some of the brown paper bag black folks on this thread. Yall do know the house is getting full aint enough room for all of u. Some ofyall are gonna have to stay out in the field.

lol at attention whoring being a qualification to be "the realest dude." real dudes don't simp out over video slags and run back to them afterbreak ups.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

It takes more balls to be a man than a whiny, little girl.

after 808s and heartbreak, i'd say it's safe to say whiny little girl is where kanye wants to be.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

I wanna see someone jump out in the middle of a kanye speech or kanye performance and just absolutely go off on his $$%

- your last 2 albums were completely wack
- what happened to the old kanye that created soulful music instead of this new faux electronica rap
- you turned your back on the fans that supported you when you were an unknown mixtape producer
- you turned your back on consequence and glc
- you havent evolved- you sold your soul

Thats what i dont get about kanye haters one minute he is a sell out the next he is ignorant and a %#*%$!#@% etc.. If he was a sellout uncle tom house N, he wouldnt have did what he did he wouldva ****ed out and kept how he felt inside and said nuttin. Yall kill me one minute he is like byron gumble the next moment yall make him out like he odb. Which is he... i mean it aint me so i dont care about whether u love hate the man. Just keep the reason yall hate the man consistant.

i think he was referring to selling his soul from a music standpoint? not making good music, etc.

glad someone got it - listen to kanye from 5-8 years ago compared to now - its like 2 completely different artists = gone are the soulful/r&b beats and now its this electronica type stuff;

Late Registration wasn't soulful compared to College Dropout. Each of his albums have their own distinctive sound.CD-soul,LR-orchestral,G-Electronic,808-autotune
One of my pet peeves is people not understanding how artists evolve/change. Kanye's gone through a lot. Plus why can't artists exploredifferent areas of music. I mean i give Ye props for trying something new and singing. Even if he sucks

People change yall. CHANGE.

Thanks Kanye ........ That gap between white and black music just got alittle wider. Hip Hop ain't everything and I am a die hard hip hop fan. Taylor wasthe second best selling artist this year after Michael Jackson !!!!! give this chick her P's son.
Some n*#%^• is dumb man. Makin all black people look ignorant. Beyonce ain't all that anyway

FREE TIP

Originally Posted by Ryda421

taylor swift>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce
you're good people, but are you looking to troll?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Ryda421

taylor swift>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce
you're good people, but are you looking to troll?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

not really. kanye is washed up. surprises me how people continue to slurp him up. beyonce is also washed up which IMO means she does not really deserve anaward. while on the other hand, taylor actually writes most of her own music. so therefore I believe taylor >>>>>>>>beyonce.
indifferent.gif

No way was this staged. The one with Eminem was obvious because they were playing with Sasha Baron Cohen when he was tangled in the air. This was straightclassless. I don't have a problem with Kanye's opinion, but to go up there and take the spotlight away from Taylor was straight disrespectful.

Originally Posted by boxer

lol at attention whoring being a qualification to be "the realest dude." real dudes don't simp out over video slags and run back to them after break ups.

after 808s and heartbreak, i'd say it's safe to say whiny little girl is where kanye wants to be.

Yea cause it takes a real man to disregard there on personal feeling and thoughts and shut up about there opinions and tuck the tail. Whats man about throwingrocks and hiding fingers. Whats so douche and ******ed about what he did? Was it rude yes but other then that, thats it. Yall act like he runs a music tvstation that hardly plays music and on top of that for the past several yrs diss and make snide and imconspicious comments about a man. Then he dies and u havethe opportunity to profit from his death u decide to give him props and show him love, but of course that isnt imappropriate or being a douche. Its funny howthe rules/standards change on the grand scheme of things

lol at attention whoring being a qualification to be "the realest dude." real dudes don't simp out over video slags and run back to them after break ups.

Yea cause it takes a real man to disregard there on personal feeling and thoughts and shut up about there opinions and tuck the tail. Whats man about throwing rocks and hiding fingers. Whats so douche and ******ed about what he did? Was it rude yes but other then that, thats it. Yall act like he runs a music tv station that hardly plays music and on top of that for the past several yrs diss and make snide and imconspicious comments about a man. Then he dies and u have the opportunity to profit from his death u decide to give him props and show him love, but of course that isnt imappropriate or being a douche. Its funny how the rules/standards change on the grand scheme of things

I thought we were talking about Kanye not MTV and Micheal Jackson. . . Bring the conversation back on topic. . .

i got a question wat does deleting his music do if you brought it he dont care wat you do with it
laugh.gif

Yea cause it takes a real man to disregard there on personal feeling and thoughts and shut up about there opinions and tuck the tail. Whats man about throwing rocks and hiding fingers. Whats so douche and ******ed about what he did? Was it rude yes but other then that, thats it. Yall act like he runs a music tv station that hardly plays music and on top of that for the past several yrs diss and make snide and imconspicious comments about a man. Then he dies and u have the opportunity to profit from his death u decide to give him props and show him love, but of course that isnt imappropriate or being a douche. Its funny how the rules/standards change on the grand scheme of things
disregarding personal feelings and tucking tails? what's so douchey about what he did?

stop your mouth. you sound like you typed that from your knees in front of kanye's waist. you wearing air yeezy's too?

real men know when it's appropriate to voice their opinions. dude could've done it in a post event interview or blogged it afterward, but instead hefelt the need to get on camera again. standing up for what you think is great when it is for a good cause and meaningful, this was just hot air.

and i assume the last bit is about michael jackson? get the eff out of here with that bull. mj didn't mean anything to me before or after his death. like i care that a limp wristed pedophile popstar died from his drug addiction.

I respect Kanye's Opinion but all the sudden this dude got a pair of timbs and a bottle of henny and now he a thug..Where was all of this when Beanie Sigeland Jimmy and all of them dudes was Clowning this dude?

Yea cause it takes a real man to disregard there on personal feeling and thoughts and shut up about there opinions and tuck the tail. Whats man about throwing rocks and hiding fingers. Whats so douche and ******ed about what he did? Was it rude yes but other then that, thats it.
I don't think anyone is saying for him to "shut up about their opinions and tuck the tail". It was just a poor lapse in judgement onhis part to jump on stage and needlessly voice his opinion during her time to speak. He could have easily voiced his opinions some other way, **** he couldhave pulled out his phone in twittered the damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom