What to do when someone leaves you hanging?

lol i was just thinking about how to recover from this without looking like a complete loser. Example:
http://www.youtube.com/v/7OLy3dNl2QA&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/7OLy3dNl2QA&hl=en&fs=1&

lil kid just made his situation a lot worse by waving his hand afterwards
laugh.gif
I mean look at the dude in the black shirt behind the kid laughing at him lol

The only way i can think of to recover from being left hanging is to immediately slap the dude on the back as he leaves. What do you do?

I don't really just dap dudes without a greeting so I usually don't get left hanging.. But when I had seats to the pistons game by the tunnel, Sheedpassed my blatant attempt at a hand shake so i just kept screamin "OH U CAN'T SEE A BROTHA?" pretty much making a joke out of it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I don't really just dap dudes without a greeting so I usually don't get left hanging.. But when I had seats to the pistons game by the tunnel, Sheed passed my blatant attempt at a hand shake so i just kept screamin "OH U CAN'T SEE A BROTHA?" pretty much making a joke out of it.
laugh.gif
you don't have to worry bout him anymore leaving you hanging anymore
pimp.gif

my situation was a little different but me and my boy travis were at mlb fanfest 07, my boy travis aka wearinda45 and I were trying to get dane cook'sautograph but when he got to us he went back to batting pratice. Then my boy travis yelled "f you dane cook you suck as a comedian and a actoranyways".
roll.gif
I was dyin, he looked at us like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I don't really just dap dudes without a greeting so I usually don't get left hanging.. But when I had seats to the pistons game by the tunnel, Sheed passed my blatant attempt at a hand shake so i just kept screamin "OH U CAN'T SEE A BROTHA?" pretty much making a joke out of it.
laugh.gif
you don't have to worry bout him anymore leaving you hanging anymore
pimp.gif
tired.gif
x
mad.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
alien.gif

Sheed was talkin down about the celtics now all of a sudden he wanna hop aboard..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom