What used car would you get for around 20k?

I'm looking for a used/pre-owned car for around 20k. Any suggestions? Probably pick one up at a dealer or craigslist. Been looking at a 2006 BMW 330i, but want to see what other options I might have. 

I'm looking for a used/pre-owned car for around 20k. Any suggestions? Probably pick one up at a dealer or craigslist. Been looking at a 2006 BMW 330i, but want to see what other options I might have. 

attachment.php

Why not a new Civic? New cars are always tight to have, but the BMW sounds legit too, depending on the mileage.

Why not a new Civic? New cars are always tight to have, but the BMW sounds legit too, depending on the mileage.

I'm a die-hard BMW fan, but maintenance on that or any European car is an arm and a leg. If you can afford paying higher costs for repairs and maintenance, than go for it. But, if you're on a budget or want to save a bit, I would go for a cheap alternative, like the TL or G35. Twenty-thousand can get you alot so definitely look around and compare all options.

I'm a die-hard BMW fan, but maintenance on that or any European car is an arm and a leg. If you can afford paying higher costs for repairs and maintenance, than go for it. But, if you're on a budget or want to save a bit, I would go for a cheap alternative, like the TL or G35. Twenty-thousand can get you alot so definitely look around and compare all options.

My mans just dropped 20k on an 07 A6.
U have a lot of options, but what are ur interests and living situation?

My mans just dropped 20k on an 07 A6.
U have a lot of options, but what are ur interests and living situation?

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

$20K is a pretty broad range.  Mind providing more details?  2 or 4 door?  Car/SUV/Minivan? Does mileage matter? Brands?

Back
Top Bottom