What versace sunglasses Notorious B.I.G. Wore?

rings and watch filled with rocks
pimp.gif

I honestly have been looking for that versace model since the 90s. Damn near impossible to find.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I knew this was going to happen after Notorious dropped
the Biggie bandwagoners coming out hard
Not necessarily you, OP
But now all these youngins are gonna want to front like theyre a Hip Hop fiend just because they saw Notorious and they think they know it all when they know DAMN WELL that they were listening to Soulja Boy, Tyga, Yung Berg and Weezy on their way to the theaters..Then they step out the movies rapping Juicy and Who Shot Ya after they hear it for the 1st time
qft

especially when that dude didn't know that biggie wore coogi in the notorious post
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Pardon the caps...

BUT I THINK WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS A CHANGE IN "HIPSTER" FASHION DUE TO THIS MOVIE.

First dudes asking about Coogi's, now the Versace shades. Kids now are already riding on the coattails of the early 90's fashion. What makes you thinkthey won't go into the mid-late 90's with the bright *#$ Versace shirts and Fendi sweaters lol?

Dudes acting like Biggie just now wore these things last week smh.

These hipsters are working there way up the 90's. Soon dudes are going to rocking the over sized Verasace shirts unbuttoned with no shirt on under it.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Pardon the caps...

BUT I THINK WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS A CHANGE IN "HIPSTER" FASHION DUE TO THIS MOVIE.

First dudes asking about Coogi's, now the Versace shades. Kids now are already riding on the coattails of the early 90's fashion. What makes you think they won't go into the mid-late 90's with the bright *#$ Versace shirts and Fendi sweaters lol?
word
Im tellin yall son, Fashion is a cycle
Its only a matter of time we gonna be rocking Kente cloth again
Thank God i still have my Dad's own from 89
laugh.gif

dude asked what model of versace shades big used to wear and yall giving em a hard time.. my question is why? why should he know which glasses model it was?Get off your high horse because you may have been up on something earlier than another, it makes you no better than him. Its just shades people... Think ofthis the next time you ask anyone something you dont know

I'm still on the hunt for a restaurant that has a T-Bone Steak, Cheese Egg's, and serves a refreshing Welch's Grape beverage.

Not necessarily you, OP
But now all these youngins are gonna want to front like theyre a Hip Hop fiend just because they saw Notorious and they think they know it all when they know DAMN WELL that they were listening to Soulja Boy, Tyga, Yung Berg and Weezy on their way to the theaters..Then they step out the movies rapping Juicy and Who Shot Ya after they hear it for the 1st time
QFT

and its a damn shame.
smh.gif

Not necessarily you, OP
Now that I think about it is this even a bad thing? I'm for more people listen to his music. You're not the one that made the music so whydoe it matter?

I've been wanting those shades for a while but im always too cheap to cop them lol. I had to rock my old coogi beanie, and the wally's when I went tosee it. I couldn't bring myself to pull the old coogi sweater out the closet (pause) tho. You know we had to bump the Biggie anthology all night too.

The last 10 pages of the jewelry thread was about Jesus Pieces, now this? If a 2Pac movie came out, half of you clowns would get nose rings and Thug LyfeTattoos.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

The last 10 pages of the jewelry thread was about Jesus Pieces, now this? If a 2Pac movie came out, half of you clowns would get nose rings and Thug Lyfe Tattoos.

Jesus pieces are always all over the jewelry thread. Their probably one of the cleanest, classic pieces imo.

Back
Top Bottom