What was the best Air Jordan of the 2008?

airthompson

Staff member
Hey NT, before anyone says its too early for this topic remember, we've just about seen ever Jordan for '08, and year is almost at an end. Despite JBbeing massively criticized this year, they still didn't fail to deliver some great sneakers. First, we have the Air jordan XXIII which became an instantclassic to many with its sleek technology and unique look. Secondly, we have never retroed Jordans that dropped in the very controvercial Countdown Packs. Likethe Carmine VI, Hare VII, Shadow X, XIII, etc. Next, the always highly demand shoes like Blk/Cement III, Bred XI, Blk/Cement IV, Fire Red V, etc. Lastly, JBintroduced new sneakers like the Olympic line, 6 Rings, and Fusions.

What was the best Jordan this year to you?

maybe 11/12 pack depending on how they execute them
eyes.gif

but for now the black/red 1s
eek.gif
me seeing that they look like OGs
pimp.gif

if only they didn't put the strap on their
mad.gif

but from what else I've seen my list includes:
all the XX3s (cws were well executed)
carmines
hares
13/10
3/20
who cares after that
eyes.gif

Stealth & All Star XXIII's were both great, i think it was nice to get the Black IV again, albeit some what of a lack luster retro, but on my feellooking down they really arent as bad as i thought they were at first. Carmines and Hares were both appreciated as well, as were the XIII's , which if notso paper thin would have been an absolutely great release.

Originally Posted by Spraize

Yea the 23s in a couple of years those are gonna look real good

Yea the 23's are pretty good but ill have a pair of carmines over the 23's anyday Air jordan 6>>>>>>>Air jordan 23

Back
Top Bottom