What was your worst movie theater experience?

Movie:
the-ring-horror-movie-poster.jpg

Went too watch this with my ex, previews start playing and no one is talking, nothing at all, so im like " ok, this look like its gonna be a normal crowd, no young kids". Literally a minute into the movie a group of 17 year olds roll in, they come in like 12 deep. Their talking +!%# every 30 seconds, their on their cell talking loud, their pushing each other and just acting straight stupid. People start doing the usual with the shhh and quiet but of course these cats could care less, then people start throwing +!%# at them and their throwing right back and its seriously and hour straight of +!%# talking and empty threats. Im sure my story is boring to what some of you cats got.

Movie:
the-ring-horror-movie-poster.jpg

Went too watch this with my ex, previews start playing and no one is talking, nothing at all, so im like " ok, this look like its gonna be a normal crowd, no young kids". Literally a minute into the movie a group of 17 year olds roll in, they come in like 12 deep. Their talking +!%# every 30 seconds, their on their cell talking loud, their pushing each other and just acting straight stupid. People start doing the usual with the shhh and quiet but of course these cats could care less, then people start throwing +!%# at them and their throwing right back and its seriously and hour straight of +!%# talking and empty threats. Im sure my story is boring to what some of you cats got.

I got domed up in that puppet movie, "Dead Silence" we were the only two in the whole theatre. That was the worst. For sure.

I got domed up in that puppet movie, "Dead Silence" we were the only two in the whole theatre. That was the worst. For sure.

Me and my girl were at the movies watching final destination 3. So she tells me someones kicking her chair and i look back and theres no one behind us. So im like whatever she is tripping. But at the end of the movie we get up and there was this couple behind us looking kinda iffy. I asked my girl if she saw them walk in but she said she heard homegirl moaning behind her during the whole movie. Props for dude getting it in during a boring film

Me and my girl were at the movies watching final destination 3. So she tells me someones kicking her chair and i look back and theres no one behind us. So im like whatever she is tripping. But at the end of the movie we get up and there was this couple behind us looking kinda iffy. I asked my girl if she saw them walk in but she said she heard homegirl moaning behind her during the whole movie. Props for dude getting it in during a boring film

Um I was watching Predators today and some fat dude kept farting... That's about the worst experience ever for me..

Um I was watching Predators today and some fat dude kept farting... That's about the worst experience ever for me..

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Homies ain't sposed to do that w/ each other

/thread

/thread

Went to watch Matrix Reloaded and there was a snake in theater. Thank you for your time

Went to watch Matrix Reloaded and there was a snake in theater. Thank you for your time

Some lames fired up a blunt in the movie. (Magic Johnson Theater :Greenbriar Mall) One guy asked them to put it out, the guys smoking the weed pulled a gun on the patron. People started running and ducking for cover. I was slammed with soft drinks and popcorn from the row behind me. Outfit ruined, All we got was 2 free movie vouchers.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some lames fired up a blunt in the movie. (Magic Johnson Theater :Greenbriar Mall) One guy asked them to put it out, the guys smoking the weed pulled a gun on the patron. People started running and ducking for cover. I was slammed with soft drinks and popcorn from the row behind me. Outfit ruined, All we got was 2 free movie vouchers.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

/thread
shots...   they have been sent

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

/thread
shots...   they have been sent

I was fingering my girl when I was 14 because the theater was the spot when her crib was occupied and this creepy white dude like 6 seats down was staring and making my girl uncomfortable.

Movies were never as fun after that relationship but thats because I haven't got domed up in a theater yet. Slacking 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom