What were your most memorable field trips NT?

Damn field trips? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Took me way back.

- Point Reyes camping in 4th grade...Still remember a skunk smelling my friend's underwear then running away
laugh.gif

- Academy of Science in SF
pimp.gif

- Exploratorium in SF
pimp.gif

went to sacramento for a day in elementary. (from socal, flew there with the class)
6th grade week long camp
and the long beach aquarium

pimp.gif

went to sacramento for a day in elementary. (from socal, flew there with the class)
6th grade week long camp
and the long beach aquarium

pimp.gif

Damn...you dudes got to go camping. That sounds fun, especially with the fools (including myself) that I have been in class with.

-Spent the night on the USS Hornet (What that had to do with the 5th grade, I have no idea
laugh.gif
).
-Gold Panning
-Some like space-shuttle simulation thing. We didn't go in a space shuttle or nothing, you just kind of sat in a room and yelled out orders to each other (more of a team-building exercise than anything).

-Spent the night on the USS Hornet (What that had to do with the 5th grade, I have no idea
laugh.gif
).
-Gold Panning
-Some like space-shuttle simulation thing. We didn't go in a space shuttle or nothing, you just kind of sat in a room and yelled out orders to each other (more of a team-building exercise than anything).

Damn...you dudes got to go camping. That sounds fun, especially with the fools (including myself) that I have been in class with.

I remember this field trip like it was yesterday. I was in the first grade and our field trip was to Winn Dixie.
indifferent.gif

I remember this field trip like it was yesterday. I was in the first grade and our field trip was to Winn Dixie.
indifferent.gif

trip to laray caverns in WV in 8th grade

what made it memorable was on our way back my homeboy happened to notice a guy in pickup truck driving next to the bus with nothing but a trucker hat on beating his meat while looking up at us in the bus

trip to laray caverns in WV in 8th grade

what made it memorable was on our way back my homeboy happened to notice a guy in pickup truck driving next to the bus with nothing but a trucker hat on beating his meat while looking up at us in the bus

Originally Posted by proper english

John Muir camp/ 5th grade 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we were there from 8am to 6pm.. built adobe bricks, went hiking, cooked, prepped, and ate some old fashioned lunch, ran around the woods, wrote our names with eagle quills, &&& omg omg omg.. made $%#@ing ICE CREAM!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
John Muir in San Jose?

as for me 8th grade camp. It was a week long camp at the end of our k-8th school.
basketball, tederball, fighting, eating
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

John Muir camp/ 5th grade 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we were there from 8am to 6pm.. built adobe bricks, went hiking, cooked, prepped, and ate some old fashioned lunch, ran around the woods, wrote our names with eagle quills, &&& omg omg omg.. made $%#@ing ICE CREAM!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
John Muir in San Jose?

as for me 8th grade camp. It was a week long camp at the end of our k-8th school.
basketball, tederball, fighting, eating
pimp.gif

Went to the White House during the Clinton era. Wasn't cool at the time but now that I think about it, it was mad cool.
Bowling alley, Six Flags, and camping trips were the best field trips. 

Went to the White House during the Clinton era. Wasn't cool at the time but now that I think about it, it was mad cool.
Bowling alley, Six Flags, and camping trips were the best field trips. 

Back
Top Bottom