What were your most memorable field trips NT?

Does Grad Nite count!?
pimp.gif

Man, i was so bad in elementary and middle school, i was perma-banned from field trips...

real talk, my class went to the cookie factory, yes, and i was in the principal's office...

they went to a chocolate bar factory....i was in the principal's office...

when i moved to NJ, they had an "8th grade graduation field day" where they went out in the country...i couldnt go...

BUT

my moms used to get me in madd summer programs and such

once in NJ, i went to the science museum, i was trynna look cool while talking to these two brazilian chicks...

sat on the escalator's railing, it caught my shorts, lifted me up, and i kicked the fire alarm accidentally...

i had to stand next to the counselor for the rest of the summer camp...literally..

( ._.)

Man, i was so bad in elementary and middle school, i was perma-banned from field trips...

real talk, my class went to the cookie factory, yes, and i was in the principal's office...

they went to a chocolate bar factory....i was in the principal's office...

when i moved to NJ, they had an "8th grade graduation field day" where they went out in the country...i couldnt go...

BUT

my moms used to get me in madd summer programs and such

once in NJ, i went to the science museum, i was trynna look cool while talking to these two brazilian chicks...

sat on the escalator's railing, it caught my shorts, lifted me up, and i kicked the fire alarm accidentally...

i had to stand next to the counselor for the rest of the summer camp...literally..

( ._.)

Colonial Williamsburg in 5th grade. 
pimp.gif
snuck over to the girls hotel rooms, played truth or dare, felt some boobs, best night of my adolescent life
laugh.gif

Outdoor Ed was cool too except that I was on kitchen duty the first night and they left my sleeping bag and pillow outside to get drenched in rain
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Colonial Williamsburg in 5th grade. 
pimp.gif
snuck over to the girls hotel rooms, played truth or dare, felt some boobs, best night of my adolescent life
laugh.gif

Outdoor Ed was cool too except that I was on kitchen duty the first night and they left my sleeping bag and pillow outside to get drenched in rain
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

went to court and saw a murder trial in 4th grade
laugh.gif

went to some black history step competition, and while there someone got stabbed on the second floor and died
30t6p3b.gif
, 6th grade

went to court and saw a murder trial in 4th grade
laugh.gif

went to some black history step competition, and while there someone got stabbed on the second floor and died
30t6p3b.gif
, 6th grade

Back
Top Bottom