What will you be doing for your sweetie on Valentines day ??

jordan fetish

Banned
I think im going to do a cute scavenger hunt around the house leading him to his present .... idk if thats too corny
grin.gif

Post your ideas
happy.gif

Keeping it simple this year since we're both busy with school/work/internships. She's picking a movie for us to watch, and I'm going to pick a spotfor dinner. Nothing special.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Main Event, Red Lobster then her house...Friendzone FTW

Make up your mind Alex Garcia Geronimo.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

because were dumb

You playing a male or female with this screen name?

I bought her something mad nice but I figured I want to give it to her in person as opposed to shipping it , I want to see her reaction first hand. Most likelygonna just cupcake on the phone lol.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Serenading her and cooking a nice meal[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after that a chick flick, yes a chick flick (cuddle time FTW)
laugh.gif
[/color]
grin.gif

trying to find reservations around the atl .... Procrastinating ftl.... Then all star game weekend then going out and getting hammered.... Tell Athena I saidhi, have her groomed and see you soon ..... Being in class ftl and touch ftw

Got in a huge argument the past week so v day is pretty much gone for me i mite still get her somethin but i doubt she wants to go out anymore...guess thatswhat i get carry on..

we're both cooking dinner, exchanging gifts, and then will probably have a dvd night. nice and low key this year.

last year, i took her to a wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting class, which she loved.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Serenading her and cooking a nice meal[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after that a chick flick, yes a chick flick (cuddle time FTW)
laugh.gif
[/color]
grin.gif
This man knows what he's doing...
2004_the_notebook_wallpaper_001.jpg

Guaranteed to get you some Cuddy that nite!!!
pimp.gif

horseback riding in the am

then dinner and the beach in the pm

pockets is going to be hurting,
smh.gif

i pray and hope it rain, so we only do the dinner part

dinner, movies, some gifts, with treats, etc. valentines is her day. i wonder if i will get my day in return on Steak & BJ day.

im taking her to museum to see fashion exhibit, then 2 her favorite shrimp spot (we haven't been since March) and then back to my place for movies or tothe show to see whatever she likes.

Originally Posted by doosta45

horseback riding in the am

then dinner and the beach in the pm

pockets is going to be hurting,
smh.gif

i pray and hope it rain, so we only do the dinner part
lmfao
laugh.gif
...awww

Originally Posted by nightruans

trying to find reservations around the atl .... Procrastinating ftl.... Then all star game weekend then going out and getting hammered.... Tell Athena I said hi, have her groomed and see you soon ..... Being in class ftl and touch ftw

Rashant ?
grin.gif

btw getting in Belushis by Kenneth.... rememeber Kenneth ? Connie and i got drunk at his house on thanksgiving

I'm taking her to this nice japanese place and seeing Friday the 13th(she really wants to see it). I know she's making me something nice. I feel like Ishould get her something because paying for the night isn't enough

gunna go to all you can eat buffet in the morning and then go watch friday the 13th and sneak in to taken then ill probably get hammered and smash and thatwill be the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by nightruans

trying to find reservations around the atl .... Procrastinating ftl.... Then all star game weekend then going out and getting hammered.... Tell Athena I said hi, have her groomed and see you soon ..... Being in class ftl and touch ftw

Rashant ?
grin.gif

btw getting in Belushis by Kenneth.... rememeber Kenneth ? Connie and i got drunk at his house on thanksgiving
shanti
devil.gif
devil.gif
.....oh yeah engel said i get in for free... and who the hell is kenneth??? btwim trying to find a location for an after party... ill provide all the drinks...jager bombs LOL for all of us plus all your friends

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm taking her to this nice japanese place and seeing Friday the 13th(she really wants to see it). I know she's making me something nice. I feel like I should get her something because paying for the night isn't enough

Same here, Movie and Sushi.

Back
Top Bottom