What will you be doing for your sweetie on Valentines day ??

no sweetie
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

This is our 3rd Valentine's Day together, and FIRST where I actually get to be with her IN PERSON finally.
smile.gif
Hmmm...do you mine explaining how is it that this is the first V-day with her in person? This sounds interesting.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

This is our 3rd Valentine's Day together, and FIRST where I actually get to be with her IN PERSON finally.
smile.gif
Hmmm...do you mine explaining how is it that this is the first V-day with her in person? This sounds interesting.
nerd.gif
No, only because she lives 1500 miles away from me haha.

roll.gif
roll.gif
This post makes me feel lame.

Last year I broke up with her 2 days prior to Valentines day, not because of the day, something big happened....

We have been back together now since May... but really I have nothing big planned. I'm next to broke, I would have made reservations since I believe I willget my tax refund tomorrow, but don't want to count on it. Probably going to make her a nice mixed CD, get her a card or 2.

IDK what the hell happened to me. I used to be the sweetest guy. I was great at writing poetry for women.. now if I even try it is terrible
roll.gif

Oh well, I'll still be spending it for the first time ever with someone... makes me all the more lame my first Valentines with a GF and doing nothingspecial.

put white paper all around my car and cover it up.

draw horses on the side and have a carriage on the side so its like a horse drawn carriage
wink.gif

nah
laugh.gif
but it does sound kinda good though

Dudes are spending bread this weekend!

Unemployment FTL

Out to Eat, come and finish a cake I brought, maybe bowling, and then Drinks. Later a lil pleasure then damage to the box.

I still think V-Day is overrated.

We work the same shift with each other in the morning so im having flowers and a big bear delivered at work.
Then taking her to a nice resturant with a view of the strip.

2hfl0no.jpg

chill at my house for a bit
devil.gif

take her to get her nails done( im gettin em done too
laugh.gif
she wants me 2)
dinner
movie
my house again.

i got her flowers
a card
and alot of her favorite candies.

im cooking her hotdogs and macaroni. then im giving her a hear tin with m & m's in it. possibly leading all the way up to the bed where her presentwill be. yes its been done before but im sure she will like it

Back
Top Bottom