What would be your perfect smart phone / future phone?

So the apple iphone 5 announcement got me thinking....

A lot of people are disappointed in the phone because there is nothing "new" about it or game changing or revolutionary.

So I can understand wanting more and all. So I ask you NT, what would you want to see that would blow you away in a smart phone? Or what would you combine from all the other smart phones to make one god phone?

My suggestions if possible

Fingerprint log in
New Haptic feedback screen - I am a firm believer that physical keyboard is faster and more efficient then a digital one so a properly executed haptic screen so the digital screen maybe rises when you type and goes down when you are done would be perfect
Touch screen on front and back of phone - More like a keypad on the back. Not a double sided phone really. But lets say you roll three fingers on the back and it shuts down a webpage or starts playing your music without you having to even start your phone. Or something like that.
NFC - i just want to see it used more in public areas and be standard in all phones
Since the iphone is the most popular picture taking device on flicker (or something like that) i think someone, maybe apple should launch their own attachable lens to make it a high grade camera of sorts. I know they have detachable lens' already. But it doesn't seem to be marketed or used and I think that is an untapped market if they could figure out a way to do it.
Wireless charging built in and used in public places ie: starbucks

Since i made the topic.....
inb4 wish phone made me a sandwich
inb4 wish phone had a sex hole

Not counting already existing features:

-Internet capability (already exists)

-Web browser that is simple and light (already exists with Google Chrome)

-SMS/MMS

-Facebook/Twitter

-Mobile banking with the option to scan checks instead of having to go to the bank to deposit (already exists with some banks, but not mine)

-Play Console games (Gameboy, Playstation, etc) (exists with jailbreaks and roots)

-I guess NFC would be cool, swipe to pay kinda stuff

-A live ESPN bottom line/ticker (Been wanting this for years, does it even exist? seems like that would be one of the first things ALOT of people would want)

-And of course, a NT app. One that isn't just a bookmark of the webpage. An app that allows you to upload pics, quote, do everything that you can on a computer but with a simple interface. (Hopefully releases soon, I know they already got a bunch of dudes work on it :pimp:)

5.8 inch 720p gorilla glass screen
Snapdragon S4, 2GB ram
128GB internal storage with sd card slot
runs windows rt
2 days of battery life with heavy usage
2 usb host ports
as thin as the new ipod touch

Last edited:
Yeah forgot to add gorilla glass. Also, a backing that looks good as long as it doesnt scratch. tired of using a case

4.8-5.5" 1080p screen
48 hours of talk time battery life
quad core processor preferably Intel
OTA charging (no idea how that's even possible but would be so dope)
effortless integration to other devices such as computers. Just drop it on your desk and it connects
Holographic GPS when walking
Unlimited true 4G speeds
Unbreakable glass
Some other form of material that's not plastic, but not really metal either. Just something that doesn't feel cheap and or heavy

Back
Top Bottom