What would you do if NT..........

face82

Banned
I just want to know. I don't really mess with any other forums and what not. But what would you do, how mad would you be if NT just shut down...disappeared?? Lately I've hooked on the General section...I don't think I can go a day without it. Life goes on of course, But would it have an effecton things that you do or don't do on a daily basis. Like not spend so much time on the computer, get out more, find another similar site? Let me know. Idon't think you can beat NT.... Not even come close ....
smh.gif

Extremeskins. (******** message boards)

and probably back to IGN although, it really sucked in my last days there.

Probably jump off the Golden Gate. lol nah who knows, probably just look for another website thats as funny and informative as NikeTalk is.

real talk...........id feel lost. id feel like i just lost some close people an have no idea what happened to em? NT usernames would just be flowin through myhead like +%%

guess, id start up on a nice spring garden. april showers brings may flowers

Pray that the Lakers and Knicks dont EVER get to the Finals. This website will blowup.

Put my lighter up and pour out a lil liquor...not a lot, cuz I can't be wastin alcohol...(there's sober children in 3rd world countries and that'smad insensitive)...but I would miss yall buncha foolass dudes (and handful of foolass chicks)

seriously... that would suck. i know a lot of you on here come to niketalk for up to date information. i.e. sports news... new music... etc. some of you comehere to laugh... some of you come to vent... some come to kill time at work/school... some just like to browse and kill time. there are many reasons peoplecome to niketalk. I would definitely get more work done.

that misconception that "state workers don't do @%$% " if there was no niketalk... that wouldn't be true. I dont do @%$% cause I readniketalk all day. helps the day go by faster

can we please go one month without having this question being asked??

At this point, I think we all know what everyone would be doing in NT was shut down for no reason whats so ever.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Put my lighter up and pour out a lil liquor...not a lot, cuz I can't be wastin alcohol...(there's sober children in 3rd world countries and that's mad insensitive)...but I would miss yall buncha foolass dudes (and handful of foolass chicks)
i always look forward to your replies...

wow...this place is a world of its own. We come here we have our own rules, way of being(ex. pics are required), our own lingo, and inside jokes only a NTerwould understand.

Back
Top Bottom