What would you do if you were rejected for every job you applied/interviewed for 10 years

10 years??  id probably wonder why im such an unwanted loser.

Last edited:
I'd like to believe I figured out what was wrong and keeping me from being hired and addressed that before the tenth year, but nonetheless, I'd learn a new trade or craft. If I was desperate maybe turn to something shady.

10 years? i'm going on one and i feel worthless 
tired.gif

Last edited:
That would mean improve on whatever your issue is, or it's time for you to lower your reach or move on to a new field. 10 yrs is too long a window on a dream (i'm assuming it's a dream job otherwise there's no reason to be at it for 10 yrs). It's time to accept they're just not that into you bruh.

Turning to the life of crime by the 5th year. if i cant get a job trying for 5 years, theres something wrong with the economy/government..

I'd like to believe I figured out what was wrong and keeping me from being hired and addressed that before the tenth year, but nonetheless, I'd learn a new trade or craft. If I was desperate maybe turn to something shady.

Pretty much.

I would impersonate a detective and shake ppl down for money,or hangout where rich old white chicks do and start takin em down so I can hold the keys to the benz and they can fund my "revolutionary money makin ideas" (nike id habit)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom