What Would You Do, NT? Vol. Would You Snitch??

You snitching

• Yup! I’m singing like Tyrese

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nope. I ain’t no snitch!

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
is it snitching if someone put you in a bad situation without your knowledge? I thought snitching was when you willingly do dirt with someone else and get caught and instead of dealing with getting caught you tell on your accomplice who wasn't caught? I don't think telling on someone who puts you in aa bad situation is snitching.

How you forget to add the picture of b crying in the photo? :lol: i fogot about it he forsure singin

So if someone puts a gun to your head and forces you to rob a bank and you tell on that person is that snitching?

Spin-off from the AMG Times Square burnout thread.

Hypothetically speaking, let’s say you went out with your boy, he drove. It’s the end of the night, your boy’s driving y’all home and you fall asleep. You wake up outside your place and your boy is talking about, “You missed it! I had to burn off on the police!”. You go in the crib, go to sleep and you’re awaken by the police banging at your door talking about you taking you in for attempted murder of a police officer by trying to running them over with a car.

Do you tell them you were asleep and implicate your boy or just tell them you don’t know anything?

What would you do NT??
:rofl: @ the idea of me sleeping through my boy peeling off on the nypd in Times Square after almost running over a few cops only to wake up in front of my house with him telling me about it (even if he showed me the vid) :lol:

I ain't telling the cops a damn thing cuz I dont know a damn thing. That's my boy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Simple.

And if it ends up with him getting arrested anyway I was asleep. He'd probably do me the solid and not even say I was in the car.

Singing like Mariah Carey. If that was truly my boy he wouldn't have me in such situations knowing I like to keep my nose squeaky clean.

is it snitching if someone put you in a bad situation without your knowledge? I thought snitching was when you willingly do dirt with someone else and get caught and instead of dealing with getting caught you tell on your accomplice who wasn't caught? I don't think telling on someone who puts you in aa bad situation is snitching.
That is snitching and the definition I go by but in this scenario its your boy.

And he put you in a situation where plausible deniability exists.

Like my boys "tell" me wild **** all the time like one saod he smashed a shorty that looks exactly like Halle Berry. She ain't look like Halle Berry.

So I'm like but detective why should I have believed his hyped up story in the first place.

:rofl: @ the idea of me sleeping through my boy peeling off on the nypd in Times Square after almost running over a few cops only to wake up in front of my house with him telling me about it (even if he showed me the vid) :lol:

I ain't telling the cops a damn thing cuz I dont know a damn thing. That's my boy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Simple.

And if it ends up with him getting arrested anyway I was asleep. He'd probably do me the solid and not even say I was in the car.

I can see myself doing it. Apparently, I’ve slept through entire Waffle House outings.

Now what if your “boy” starts talking and putting some type of blame on you

:nerd:

Now what if your “boy” starts talking and putting some type of blame on you

:nerd:

Man like me would have my lawyer, so im straight.

You, youd start running your mouth and youd be ****ed.

jose-canseco1.jpg

Nah

If you don’t know anything what do you need a lawyer for

My mother's a lawyer. She taught me guilty or innocent always ask for a lawyer. Don't say **** without a lawyer present.
Keep your mouth shut unless a lawyer is in the room with you. Your lawyer will be your only "friend" present.

Of course that's only if you're a suspect in an investigation. If you're just some bystander that saw a robbery and the cops ask you to give a statement when they show up at the scene don't be some ******* and talk about you need a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom