What would you do? vol. fellated women

So I'm on wshh looking for chick fights cuz who doesn't like a good ol' hoedown
pimp.gif
. And I ran across quite a few videos where a chick is smashing some guy/guys while she's on the phone with her man
indifferent.gif
. My question is how would you handle the situation if it was your girl?

So I'm on wshh looking for chick fights cuz who doesn't like a good ol' hoedown
pimp.gif
. And I ran across quite a few videos where a chick is smashing some guy/guys while she's on the phone with her man
indifferent.gif
. My question is how would you handle the situation if it was your girl?

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

pull out the .357 and shoot those guys....

reall $@@%#! shoot first ask questions later
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Iwould be bumping the last verse to guilty conscience before I head over there

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

pull out the .357 and shoot those guys....

reall $@@%#! shoot first ask questions later
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Iwould be bumping the last verse to guilty conscience before I head over there

Break up with her and move on, of course.

Aside from the handful of times you see this posted on the internet where you could catch her in the act, you probably would never know. I've been with many girls when their boyfriends call and they answer and the guy never finds out.

Break up with her and move on, of course.

Aside from the handful of times you see this posted on the internet where you could catch her in the act, you probably would never know. I've been with many girls when their boyfriends call and they answer and the guy never finds out.

I just watched the video. Was that actual life?
30t6p3b.gif

She there moaning loud as %!$%, I went into it thinking she would try to be discreet. Foul as %!$% if that video was legit

I just watched the video. Was that actual life?
30t6p3b.gif

She there moaning loud as %!$%, I went into it thinking she would try to be discreet. Foul as %!$% if that video was legit

chicks lay up with other dudes all the times while on the phone with their man most of the time you wouldn't know the difference. 

chicks lay up with other dudes all the times while on the phone with their man most of the time you wouldn't know the difference. 

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Avoid the situation all together by not wifing +$@#.

/thread
If you can't tell if a chick u talking to is capable of such ratchedness, i dont wanna say u deserve it but..

/thread
If you can't tell if a chick u talking to is capable of such ratchedness, i dont wanna say u deserve it but..

I mean, what else would there be to do but leave her *!#?

You could put her on blast... But then that means embarrassing yourself in the process...

I mean, what else would there be to do but leave her *!#?

You could put her on blast... But then that means embarrassing yourself in the process...

This, man.

But even so, a lot of girls can hide it well. I've never had a chick answer a phone call while she was getting dug out, but I had a girl be unfaithful before. It's just something that can happen when you try to date in my age range...and I wasn't an angel in that relationship either, in addition to many of my previous ones. I'm not one to judge, tho. Women have many of the same urges as men, and I'll be the first person to tell a chick to get it how she lives.

This, man.

But even so, a lot of girls can hide it well. I've never had a chick answer a phone call while she was getting dug out, but I had a girl be unfaithful before. It's just something that can happen when you try to date in my age range...and I wasn't an angel in that relationship either, in addition to many of my previous ones. I'm not one to judge, tho. Women have many of the same urges as men, and I'll be the first person to tell a chick to get it how she lives.

Back
Top Bottom