What would you do? Vol. Stormfront

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
So I'm sitting in my calculus class, and this guy sitting next to me is just casually on his laptop browsing and posting on Stormfront.

:stoneface:

I'm feeling some type of way about this.

"You're one of them losers?"

*chuckles*

Then keep it moving

He ain't about what he post on there. TRUST ME

find out his stormfront screen name, post here.. wait for the lulz

Ask him what the site is and if its easy to join.

:lol:

Let me ask you this, opie.

Would you be willing to engage in a verbal or physical altercation with this guy because he is a member of stormfront?

Does his rhetoric spill over into real life and cause you any sort of harm? Is he the person that acts on the views he may have, or does he keep them to himself?

Don't forget OP, we live I. A world where everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions. Often times you won't agree with said views and opinions of others. So long as they are not acting on them, it's best to let those people live their lives, especially when none of it may affect you.

I said this in Grim's thread, but you don't fight ignorance with ignorance. That's not the way to usher in change. That simply keeps us mired in the same cycle we've been stuck in.

laugh.gif
@ what would you do. If he wants to post on stormfront that's his business. Don't make it yours if you don't have to. I wouldn't give a flying ****.

in highschool, dude next to me had a swastika sp? and the quote "the south will rise again"

i basically ask him "whats up with that?"

he got a lil flustered and shut the notebook.

just shrug it off OP. say he does the above ^ you gain nothing. If he gets on the defensive/offensive, you got a altercation, and you still gain nothing.

Nothing is to be gained.

Options are

Grab him by the collar and spit in his eye.

Ignore him

Tell him about the love of base god and that we are all equal and created in hi image,

Ask him what that site is about

Mind your business he could be browsing the same way you browse looking for lulz and not even be a member

Tell him to join NT and share his views.
We'd roast his *** welcome him accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom