What would you do with $500 cash right now?

Donate it. Way more people out there who would need it more than me if all my stuff is paid off. 500 could be the difference between someone getting evicted or paying their rent

Donate it. Way more people out there who would need it more than me if all my stuff is paid off. 500 could be the difference between someone getting evicted or paying their rent
*James Harden stare*
You ain't donatin no fye-hunnit bruh

If it can only be spent today then I'd bet on sports and eat well. If I can spend it over a period of time, then I will just eat fancy with it.

Id rather save and put it towards some repairs for my car but if I had to spend it all in a day I'd buy an overpriced pair of SB dunks (MF Dooms, Ferris Bueller, or the second Supreme lows) or black and red Jordan 1s and Bape clock

Damn I feel old AF, if ya'll think $500 is a lot. Guess a lot of it depends on how old you are and where you're at in life.

If you're 18+ & $500 is a lot to you, need to make some major changes in your life/life style. Hustle harder and invest/spend wisely.

If you're extra cash is $500, should NOT be buying a pair of $200 kicks.

I'd suggest investing it - Stocks/Crypto/etc.

Damn I feel old AF, if ya'll think $500 is a lot. Guess a lot of it depends on how old you are and where you're at in life.

If you're 18+ & $500 is a lot to you, need to make some major changes in your life/life style. Hustle harder and invest/spend wisely.

If you're extra cash is $500, should NOT be buying a pair of $200 kicks.

I'd suggest investing it - Stocks/Crypto/etc.

Who invited Buzz Killington over here?

Id buy some cannabis canopy stock and/or buy my fall boots.

of course i have $500 (i’m sure most of us do) but being married and having a son, my paycheck goes to savings, tuition, mortgage, and bills. it’s almost unheard of that i get $500 to throw away, especially on myself. i always put my family first. if i got a free $500 and had to spend it on myself, i’d probably buy a new fishing rod. if i wanted a nice reel to pair with that, i’d have to add much more cash to the $500.

Buying a gopro and finding activities to do on groupon.

Edit- can't imagine saving up for some kid's college fund. Better off saving that money for some real estate.

Back
Top Bottom