What would you do with $500 cash right now?

:rofl:

Damn I feel old AF, if ya'll think $500 is a lot. Guess a lot of it depends on how old you are and where you're at in life.

If you're 18+ & $500 is a lot to you, need to make some major changes in your life/life style. Hustle harder and invest/spend wisely.

If you're extra cash is $500, should NOT be buying a pair of $200 kicks.

I'd suggest investing it - Stocks/Crypto/etc.

Man, shut the hell up.

I’d just add the $500 to my Vacay fund or buy a drone.

Last edited:
Meh. Mom dukes put me through college debt free and owns rental properties as well. Meanwhile majority of my college friends will be paying back student loans until they die. Ensuring the same opportunity for mine is of utmost importance.

OP has an extra $500 and is feeling generous.
Whoever gets the most reps will get the money.

Im going to put it all on black and when we win, make this thread 2.0 with a bigger jackpot.

Speak on it, I think I know what you are getting at.

If I had the wisdom I have now back in high school i wouldve never listened to my mom and make the attempt at college. I wouldve saved up money and invested in passive income.

I dont have kids but my nephew is always asking me why do I have to go to work, I tell him because I need money to pay for things. I also tell him that's why he shouldn't get a job, but open up his own company. I have side hustles i'm trying to turn into main hustles now. Hopefully my hard work pays off soon so I can show him a close example of why he doesn't have to go to college.

Actually got 390 yesterday for selling my old supreme. Bought $40 Levi's spent 60 for Bahama breeze for lunch with the family. Copped Odell jeresey for 112 and the rest of the cash I deposited in my checking. Will use it for my cc

The Off-White prestos from the original 10 are clean. Probably the best out of the 10 righteously...

The Off-White Presto V2’s are corny. They should’ve left it alone.

Dude gave a whole lecture about 500 dollars.

I’m sure a lot of us have 500 to spend. That we WORKED for.

How often does someone give you 500 dollars to blow on whatever? You spend it a little differently...

Either put it right into my savings or just set it aside for a bachelor party I'm going on at the end of September.

Back
Top Bottom