What would you have done in this situation?

Im not saying he is a women beater.

But that comment was a joke anyways

Dont read this unless you like the truth

Dudes like you beat there girl :smh:

Girl like I said sthu.

You don't even know what you typed.

Ain't nobody ever trying to put you in a chokehold, that's your real problem.

There is a big discrepancy between me grabbing a guy by the collar for 2 seconds and catching myself and being a woman beater and your gonna try and paint me like that based off this one instance when I hardly ever got into a situation like that prior.

First off I would've went to a real deli instead of subway, Team Boars Head

But if I was willing to subject myself to subpar cold cuts and found myself in that situation, I would've laughed it off and thanked him for the advice. Can't entertain the trolls, should've learned that from NT

Exactly it was a joke he was trolling, op should be used to trolling with all the post he has on this forum :lol:

I'm guessing op had a bad day

Girl like I said sthu.

You don't even know what you typed.

Ain't nobody ever trying to put you in a chokehold, that's your real problem.

There is a big discrepancy between me grabbing a guy by the collar for 2 seconds and catching myself and being a woman beater and your gonna try and paint me like that based off this one instance when I hardly ever got into a situation like that prior.

Im sorrry please dont hurt me.

No he didn't mean it in an encouraging way if he did when OP said to run that by him again he would've said what he said again and elaborated instead of nothing and telling him to leave.

So the **** what if it was a snarky joke? I'm tired of ppl using the word snarky as a pass to be disrespectful like it's some new trendy word that should be accepted at all.

He didn't choke him :lol: He grabbed him by the collar and it was nothing wrong about it. Some ppl just need to be checked.

Then here comes the ignorance :smh: Now you're accusing him of being amongst a group of abusers :smh: AND assuming he's black. Says a whole lot more about you than him :stoneface:

Words should not bring you to act physically
There is no excuse.
You should've kept your post short and sweet with this instead of all the ignorant assumptions.

Instead of keeping it real with OP you guys are sugar coating stuff .He grabbed the collar of an elderly man for words.
I kept it all the way real. You just disagree with me. That's fine.
Just picture how crazy he looked to the patrons who were around, I know people make mistakes and get heated
Why does that matter?
Dont touch anyone who doesnt touch you.
That normally works but OP laid out the situation quite well so we could all see how it led to that.

Nobody abides by these rules under any situation.
Forgive me I got grimmlock confused with a blinkin I though he was black.
Ok.

Still wild ignorant to even throw that in there but guess if you keeping it real :rolleyes
What a barbaric thing to do, if that was my old man I would have bodied you.

What he said may have been wrong but you have no right to put your hands on ol boy That's foul
:rofl:

Murder. That's the solution!

Last edited:
Bodied means fight where I'm from.

Why are defending op like he is your cousin. He was wrong it was a ******* joke. You saying op laid it out where it could lead to that..... I must have missed the part where the old mad cursed him out, or the part where he put the paws on him. Nothing old dude did granted him doing that.

Go somewhere acting like a defense attorney.

I know this wasn't directed to me but yes people do abide by those rules in situations.
Seems you aggressive streets cats chill with hot heads because this ain't nothing to be grabbing collas. Most dudes would crack and joke back and start a rank session or laugh it off and leave.

"Ol subway employee of the hour *** *****"

Bodied means fight where I'm from.
You still come off as a hypocrite.
Why are defending op like he is your cousin. He was wrong it was a ******* joke. You saying op laid it out where it could lead to that..... I must have missed the part where the old mad cursed him out, or the part where he put the paws on him. Nothing old dude did granted him doing that.

Go somewhere acting like a defense attorney.
Why you always so sensitive? Talking about the situation not OP in particular.
I know this wasn't directed to me but yes people do abide by those rules in situations.
No. In every situation possible you can not tell me you abide by that rule.

Not to mention all ppl are different and have different points of no return. You can't be out here trying ppl, pushing their buttons and thinking you won't run in to the wrong one.

Seems too many of yall are going from OP overreacted to acting as if he incited the incident.

Perfect time for another NTer to make a thread talking about they were at their job and told a customer to get a better job so they can afford juice after they made a mistake by overcharging them and then got yoked up asking if he was wrong for those comments.

Last edited:
jay,

Bruh let me lay it out for you, IDGAFlyingF if it would a been your pops. I woulda lined you up with him and hit you both with same smackdown.

Talking all this **** trying to be moral police. You go ahead and laugh it off. Don't think that makes you better than than the next man cuz it makes you feel better about yourself and you can sleep at night better.

I already stated grabbing the collar was wrong but i'd be damned if I was gonna let that slide. Just so happened that my instinct for grabbing the collar was the first thing that came to mind. I quickly checked myself. But at that point in time I wouldn't of cared if it was Dikembe Mutombo saying that to me.

I did what I did, I learned from it, I'm me. Can't be nothing else. To be an enlightened human being, to me, is a process. You gotta make some mistakes in order learn.

Maybe life tossed me this so that I didn't end up doing something else down the road. Idk if life teaches lessons that way but you let me know since you seem to have it all figured out.

I'm not defending myself in collar grabbing, i'm defending my stance that in that moment I didn't want to deal with the cognitive dissonance of possibly letting that slide and ruminating about it for that whole night which could have messed me up the next day for the test. Run that situation 1,000 times and I would probz do the same thing.

People have their personal boundaries and I honestly felt yung subway crossed mine for no good reason.

I feel that you gotta know your personal boundaries and what you would do if a potential habitual line stepper does his thing.

Throwing hands is not the only option, obviously, but at the end of the day people will most likely take the action that their heart/gut and mind match on so that it reduces the effect of that cog. dissonance.

My dial was a little off in that situation but i'm dialing it in better for something in the future.

Hopefully this thread served other people other than myself who come across situations like this.

Cuz how I feel about me getting so hype and yung subway making that comment.... [haitian] Thas de Devel [/haitian]

Last edited:
Waiting for an employee who was watching the cameras to leak the footage 
nerd.gif
 now that would be hilarious.

jay,

Bruh let me lay it out for you, IDGAFlyingF if it would a been your pops. I woulda lined you up with him and hit you both with same smackdown.

Talking all this **** trying to be moral police. You go ahead and laugh it off. Don't think that makes you better than than the next man cuz it makes you feel better about yourself and you can sleep at night better.

I already stated grabbing the collar was wrong but i'd be damned if I was gonna let that slide. Just so happened that my instinct for grabbing the collar was the first thing that came to mind. I quickly checked myself. But at that point in time I wouldn't of cared if it was Dikembe Mutombo saying that to me.

I did what I did, I learned from it, I'm me. Can't be nothing else. To be an enlightened human being, to me, is a process. You gotta make some mistakes in order learn.

Maybe life tossed me this so that I didn't end up doing something else down the road. Idk if life teaches lessons that way but you let me know since you seem to have it all figured out.

I'm not defending myself in collar grabbing, i'm defending my stance that in that moment I didn't want to deal with the cognitive dissonance of possibly letting that slide and ruminating about it for that whole night which could have messed me up the next day for the test. Run that situation 1,000 times and I would probz do the same thing.

People have their personal boundaries and I honestly felt yung subway crossed mine for no good reason.

I feel that you gotta know your personal boundaries and what you would do if a potential habitual line stepper does his thing.

Throwing hands is not the only option, obviously, but at the end of the day people will most likely take the action that their heart/gut and mind match on so that it reduces the effect of that cog. dissonance.

My dial was a little off in that situation but i'm dialing it in better for something in the future.

Hopefully this thread served other people other than myself who come across situations like this.

Cuz how I feel about me getting so hype and yung subway making that comment.... [haitian] Thas de Devel [/haitian]

So u admitted you were wrong but you would still do it 1000x over? For your own comfort or piece of mind you need to put your hands on people? If you are going to learn anything from this you need to learn to control yourself and NOT do this again. You control your actions and your anger, someone else's words cant prevent you from functioning normally, it's all your own mentality doing that to you.

Also I think you are missing the point that the fact that his comments were enough to rustle you to the point of physical altercation, that those petty *** words were your tipping point is your main problem. Yes people loose control over words, but not simple wise cracks like that.

op, no amount of words gives you the right to grab somebody. So even if you were right at first, your wrong for potentially assaulting somebody. you can say whatever you want back to him but you lost when you let him get to you to the point where you were ready to throw hands

So u admitted you were wrong but you would still do it 1000x over? For your own comfort or piece of mind you need to put your hands on people? If you are going to learn anything from this you need to learn to control yourself and NOT do this again. You control your actions and your anger, someone else's words cant prevent you from functioning normally, it's all your own mentality doing that to you.

Also I think you are missing the point that the fact that his comments were enough to rustle you to the point of physical altercation, that those petty *** words were your tipping point is your main problem. Yes people loose control over words, but not simple wise cracks like that.

Of course he would so it again, he has anger issues and these lames boosting him up making him think he was justified because the made a rude remark. He was looking for validation in this thread he isn't remorseful.

Grim lock

Bruh you talking about smacksdown had that been a big young man you would have been shook, you know who to mess with
You not bout that life

"There's no way I'm going to let that slide"

:lol: what slide?

till this day you are still not sure what exactly he was trying to say.And when you asked him he backed down. And yeah I do feel good about myself I don't let peoples ignorance bring me to be violent.

You keep saying "I was wrong BUT...,,"

I need you to say "I was wrong"

But hey at least you stopped.

Last edited:

Not to mention all ppl are different and have different points of no return. You can't be out here trying ppl, pushing their buttons and thinking you won't run in to the wrong one.

Seems too many of yall are going from OP overreacted to acting as if he incited the incident.

Perfect time for another NTer to make a thread talking about they were at their job and told a customer to get a better job so they can afford juice after they made a mistake by overcharging them and then got yoked up asking if he was wrong for those comments.

I come off as a hypocrite because I want to defend my old man.You walk into your pops job and see a young dude grabbing his collar and see what you will do.

That is what you are not getting he did incite the "incident" he cause the incident. The incident is him placing his hands on old dude.
Talking ain't ****. You never see someone go to jail for talking. It's when you place your hands on people.

W/e man we all got our issues rage just isn't one of mine.

op, no amount of words gives you the right to grab somebody. So even if you were right at first, your wrong for potentially assaulting somebody. you can say whatever you want back to him but you lost when you let him get to you to the point where you were ready to throw hands

What exactly did I lose?

If anything I won from this. I'm a better person now because I had the help of this thread along with thinking it over. I actually learned more about myself through this situation. I should go to ol boy and thank him.

I just realized I read this from a book about Zen...it's something along the lines of "you should thank your enemies because through them you know your ego-self and in knowing the ego-self you know about the true self"

Hate to throw this fufu stuff around though.

I'm gonna go back to that subway tonight.

Last edited:

I come off as a hypocrite because I want to defend my old man.You walk into your pops job and see a young dude grabbing his collar and see what you will do.

That is what you are not getting he did incite the "incident" he cause the incident. The incident is him placing his hands on old dude.
Talking ain't ****. You never see someone go to jail for talking. It's when you place your hands on people.

W/e man we all got our issues rage just isn't one of mine.

Your an idiot, of course you can go to jail for saying something whether it be racist, defamation of character, slander, yadda yadda.

no need for name calling. :smh:
you got anger issues to work on

Back
Top Bottom