What would you have done in this situation?

Am I the only one wondering what kind of sub it was?

What kind of meat and how many inches OP?

Valid question.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread. Lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, pickles, spinach, green peppers, black pepper and salt. Chipotle southwestern mayo and creamy sriracha sauce. Bag of sweet chili doritos for the nephew and 2 white chip macadamia cookies for myself. No cheese and no drink....definitely no drink.

Went back there tonight. Saw old man, he remembered me, I apologized, he apologized saying he knew he messed up by saying that comment and he was having a bad day. Actually dude said everyday he's having a bad day |I I bought him an apple juice.

The universe is balanced now.

Went back there tonight. Saw old man, he remembered me, I apologized, he apologized saying he knew he messed up by saying that comment and he was having a bad day. Actually dude said everyday he's having a bad day
tired.gif
I bought him an apple juice.

laugh.gif

It's your hood side reactions coming out of the woodworks. I don't blame you, but you need to control that. I almost snapped on some kid for cutting me off but it's not worth it.

Remember this

1. There is a reason he is 50 and still working at Subway

2. A majority of people would have let this slip without noticing. Be glad you caught it regardless of the amount.

Yes. Your entire hypothetical situation is bull ****.
My father isn't a lame like this Subways dude or possibly yours since you brought him in to this so he wouldn't even make such comments to a complete stranger and given a different situation, where he's in an altercation with a stranger at his work please believe he would've washed anybody trying to hem him up with ease. I'd just shake my head at that stranger's mistake. I wouldn't even need to step in unless it was an unfair fight.
You definitely can go to jail for saying the wrong things. Get belligerent around a cop and see what happens.

Now you talking about my dad smh

Man shut up you talk too much quoting like silly putty with your thesis. You know exactly what I mean.

Grim was wrong
You brought your dad in to this not me. I stand by what I said with your bull **** hypothetical so nah I don't know what you mean.

This other stuff you're saying don't really matter.

I disagree about Grim being wrong the way yall dudes are arguing it.

Valid question.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread. Lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, pickles, spinach, green peppers, black pepper and salt. Chipotle southwestern mayo and creamy sriracha sauce. Bag of sweet chili doritos for the nephew and 2 white chip macadamia cookies for myself. No cheese and no drink....definitely no drink.

Went back there tonight. Saw old man, he remembered me, I apologized, he apologized saying he knew he messed up by saying that comment and he was having a bad day. Actually dude said everyday he's having a bad day |I I bought him an apple juice.

Ouch.

Did you order another sub and all that?

Last edited:

Valid question.

View media item 887006

Valid question.

He prolly hit you with the special happy sauce

Back
Top Bottom