What would you think if your GF had sex in random places with her ex?

Would it be wrong to say that I was an ex of a girl whom she had sex with in random places while her man was waiting for her to come home?
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Enphan you are putting too much weight on the location of the sex.

So in your mind
A girl that let a guy hit 15 times in the bed

Or

A girl that let a guy hit 15 times each at different random locations.

The girl that had sex 15 times in the bed has more respect for herself? That doesn't even make sense, each girl had sex 15 times, but since 1 girl had sexsomewhere beside the bed it means she has no respect for herself.

Like i said before you soundin real old fashioned with this whole sex only in acceptable places.

Also whose to say that where she has sex isn't acceptable for her & her partner. What's acceptable to you is clearly different than what'sacceptable to her.

But i just think you're making a huge generalization with this situation.

some people just get embarassed discussing past sexual relations. Especially in detail. It's not because they're embrassed because they did it -it's just an awkard thing to discuss.

I don't even see why the DETAILS need to be discussed. At all. #s, whatever fine but the nitty gritty details? forget it. No one needs to be privy to thatkind of information

I don't ask questions I don't want to hear the answer to. I asked no questions about his past, he asked none about mine. Nothing good can come of it.

^^ gotta take threads like that with a grain of salt. One, its NT and two those stories involve randomly smashing a beezy.

I don't think I'm any less worthy of a female because I've had sex in.. unusual places. Ya act like I had no say in the matter but whatevers clever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I don't ask questions I don't want to hear the answer to. I asked no questions about his past, he asked none about mine. Nothing good can come of it.
Not even the number of partners you've had? or at least discussed how "clean" either of you are?

When the hell are yall gonna wake up and realize that PEOPLE WILL ONLY DISCLOSE WHAT THEY WANNA DISCLOSE???

Gat Damn, you have NO WAY and I mean NO WAY of knowing someones past 100% unless they WANT TO TELL YOU

No, I don't discuss my sex life with my girl friends. Nor did my fiancee and I discuss the DETAILS of my past sexual relations. Thats effin crazy talkright there. I'm sorry, but it is. He doesn't need to know I had sex in a car. It's awkward for me because that is something that doesn't needto be discussed, at all, and praise jeebus he feels the same way.

And I've never had a one night stand. I've only had sex with people I've been in relationships with. It just didn't necessarily take place in abed and thats what I'm getting at.

even if you ask and get an answer, how can you be sure it's the truth? there's really no point in discussing it, except maybe the "how clean"are you discussion, which they hopefully would not lie about. but numbers, experience, details, etc...there's no telling whats true and what's bs

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Not even the number of partners you've had? or at least discussed how "clean" either of you are?
Number of partners? No. Clean? Yes. What do either of us stand to gain by knowing the number of partners?

eNPHAN has a very strange view of women.

I'll chime in a bit. If you guys had the choice, would you like to have a chick/guy with a clean record?

im wit enphan on this one. Maybe not on every point, but the whole "i dont wanna know" notion is really silly to me

cats know that every girl ain't bout to be perfect, but you have to be held accountable for what you've done in your past to a certain extent, and if achick has any type of brains you could hold a mature conversation on the issue and all the points that yall are bringing up, she could do the same for herselfif its true for herself. So when yalls chicks are tellin yall they love you more than they loved anybody else and would do more for you than theyd do foranybody else and blah blah blah....
ohwell.gif
...think on that. Some chicks arebraindead when it comes to being in relationships. They heads get all messed up and honestly its probably a product of dudes maninpulatin them, but at somepoint they have to learn and be held accountable. And a lot of this is in the scope of generalizations, but yall Ns be lettin chicks slide cuz they did stuffwith they old "boyfriends". Plenty of chicks use that whole title just to keep themselves under that blanket of protection of not being called a ho. But all that said, if you ain't really trippin on what a chick has done before you then what is the big deal with knowing. Nobody is perfect and thatsunderstandable, but you cant tell me a chick can get smashed on public display and there's not an issue there. whereas a chick may have done it in abathroom for the thrill. two completely different issues fellas

and on similar subject, but somewhat in a diff direction, I know there's this whole double standard set in place with men and women, and for the most part,men can get away with their past a lot easier than a woman, but what really baffles me is how this can become an excuse. Like this double standard aint sometop secret government info. I knew it before I started havin sex, during, edit*
embarassed.gif
and after. The doublestandard is loosening cuz I guess dudes is chalking it up as a lost cause, but the @@+* is still there, and both males and females know it. The consequenceswill always be the same. We got a free flow of information here, so as a female they cant KNOW that there's a double standard, and despite that expect forthemselves to be the exception to that standard. We all under the same standards. Life is an intricate web. Men and women are wired different in many areasand there are certain things that are acceptable and unacceptable for both men and women to do. You know the rules, play by em

Im saying No. A girls past is a girls past let it be cuz shes with you now. Hell the way some of these broads are now a days youre probably pretty lucky havingsex with her Bf in random places is the most shes done. Keep it moving and try to top some of these random places. At least you know shes down.

there is a difference between the girl you smashed out in the basement of your dudes house

and the chick that you wouldn't even IMAGINE offering sex in such a place with...
yes...but you're mixing up things now.

you're talking about your random skanks, whom the guy does not care about...
....but one could be in a committed and caring relationship and still have sex in unusual places

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

there is a difference between the girl you smashed out in the basement of your dudes house

and the chick that you wouldn't even IMAGINE offering sex in such a place with...

you're talking about your random skanks, who the guy don't care about...
....but one could be in a committed and caring relationship and still have sex in unusual places
Exactly

My ex gave me dome in the car on the drive to my crib....

Why? Because I got horny and didnt wanna wait.She was down cause that was my GIRL

eN,You saying that I didnt respect her and she had no respect for herself because of that is mindboggling to me

plus some guys are into non house loving. Its a fantasy and *gasp* every now and then women dont mind indulging their guy in a fantasy of theirs.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you're talking about your random skanks, who the guy don't care about...
Exactly

My ex gave me dome in the car on the drive to my crib....

Why? Because I got horny and didnt wanna wait.She was down cause that was my GIRL

eN,You saying that I didnt respect her and she had no respect for herself because of that is mindboggling to me

that had me
laugh.gif

So what if it's her fantasy?

And who cares if she did that for an ex. There was love there, the same way there is love in the current relationship. What difference does it make ifyou're not the only guy she would "give out car brains to?"

i kinda see what enphan is saying...not agreeing or disagreeing...just saying i see what he means

Back
Top Bottom