What would you think if your GF had sex in random places with her ex?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

whatever.

fine, i'm "old fashioned" for valuing sex beyond busting a nut...

and i'm talking completely crazy when i say the more common an action is, the less "special" the result......

i used the example on my girl, if i had told every girl id ever talked to "i love you"

would it be as special as when i said it to her....

know what her answer was?

"its not the same"

you're right, im talking about words, you talking about sex...

apparently im too old fashioned to take sexual intercourse lightly, and view it as less serious than words...

LOL

like i said, and noone wants to address, if you're into "pleasing my man" then how is that special to each individual man, i.e. "the one" ?

it's not...because simply being your man grants them that....

you'd do the same for whomever your man happened to be at the time...and HAVE done it for whatever number of exes you have currently....

To sum this up, your basically saying that once you think youve met "the one" and freaked off and did things that made YOU happy sexually,and itdoesnt work out,your just supposed to NOT ever get into another relationship? Or if you do your not SUPPOSED to do all you did and more in the bedroom withyour New... Correct?

roll.gif

It makes sense but not everyone is going to place the same value on a sexual act. So you go down on a girl, that isn't special to me. It's just a sexact.

My fiance does things for me that no one else has done, and no not in a sexual way. Same goes for him.

Nope you dont make ANY sense at all because YALL ARE NOT MARRIED

What if yall break up??? What are you gonna do then? Not date???

And what happens if you meet someone else down the line and just so happen to get married?

Your answer to this post will determine if you totally contradict your own beliefs...

I would think of ways to step my game up and try to join the mile high club. Make sure she clean and have fun.

and just as important as that point, i don't want anyone to know more about my girl than me, this includes ex boyfriends..
im not a "i dont wanna know" dude, nor do i like "surprises"
especially when it involves my significant other...
Good luck ever dating a gorgeous girl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She will MORE then likely have a decent sized past/history sexually.... and you WILL NOT know all about it (as much as you may try)

Nah, I think its different but I dont think its "special". So you go down on this girl, whats going to be special for the next one? Eventually,you're going to run out of "special" sexual acts.

Of course I want to please the man I'm in a relationship with, I want to be pleased too ya know! "The one" gets so much more from me though thanjust sexual relations. Like I said, I can't explain it.

I do things of a sexual nature to please my fiance and to please only him. as in I had never done them with anyone else. But i didnt.. choose for it to turnout that way - it just did.

I simply place more value on non sexual acts, thats all. If you want to be made special or make your girl feel special in that way more power to you but noteveryone is going to feel the same way about sexual intercourse.

enphan, once you realize that there is no such thing as "the one", you'll be smashin' in the backalley in no time...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I simply place more value on non sexual acts, thats all. If you want to be made special or make your girl feel special in that way more power to you but not everyone is going to feel the same way about sexual intercourse.

Exactly how I feel

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

enphan, once you realize that there is no such thing as "the one", you'll be smashin' in the backalley in no time...

I dont believe in "the one" either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

eNPHAN, you're sounding like a ball buster my dude, I can see you grilling a chick for every detail
laugh.gif
smh.gif

why wouldn't i grill a chick i'm thinking about marrying?
i've never grilled any other chick....about anything, because frankly, i didn't care....at all.
laugh.gif
@that being a bad thing.
the nerve of me grilling my future wife....
and no, not 15-year-old "imma marry her when i grow up" future wife either...
like "i'm considering starting to save now" future wife...
but it is what it is

Why does it matter what she did in her past???
I don't get it!

(forgive me if you said it before but I didn't read every response in the thread)

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm pretty sure momma knows more about me than my fiance does
laugh.gif
its not about how much you know, its about what you know and what what they're willing to share with you; their hopes and dreams, fears, etc.

if you're into "pleasing my man" then how is that special to each individual man, i.e. "the one" ?
It's the total package. Sex is sex. do you know how many animals are having sex at this moment?
laugh.gif
There has to be more than just sex that makes it special. I'm sure my fiance went out of his way to please his ex's in a sexual nature - that's life. But that doesn't make what we have any less special. I can't even explain it, what we have is awesome and I love it
pimp.gif
oh, so you view sex between two humans the same as sex between animals....okay. sex is sex to you, it isn't to me.

i think you were missing the point of exactly what i was saying anyway....

by emphasizing "my man" i was hinting to the fact that women go out of their way to please "their man", whomever it is at the time, rather than "THE man", the one that actually deserves it.....

but, i'm done here....i got the small number of dudes in support of me PMing me rather than posting it in here...
laugh.gif

and now that brittany is in here doing ENTIRELY too much, i'mma just take the L

and be old fashioned...

and psychotic.....

but not ignorant.
wink.gif

Ok, keenan. Ftr I haven't said +!@% about anything so what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

That's why you do not ask about details of her past, all you ask is if she's clean.

Exactly. As curious as you may be, its only going to hurt you more than help. She's with you now and thats what matters, im sure your past isnt as plain vanilla as it could be either.

exactly

Originally Posted by JD617

i never said hold anything against anyone, first off...

The differences is I seek out to fulfill his fantasies because I take pleasure in making my man happy in that way.
key word in the sentence "my man" as opposed to HIM specifically...

and just as important as that point, i don't want anyone to know more about my girl than me, this includes ex boyfriends..

What the HELL? You sound psychotic.
lol, okay bro.

other people can know things about your girl that you don't

and other people can know her better than you do yourself.

that's you.

i'll be an informed psycho.....

LOL@when you randomly bump into the "old friend" of hers while you two are out....

me? i know the N-s name....lol

you dap him up and comment on how he's a "cool guy" tho...

roll.gif

I'm not that insecure to think that I have to know EVERY TINY detail about a gf. You sound like one of those dudes who ends up killing his gf and himselfwhen he gets dumped because if he can't have her, no one can.

what's even better is a broad you can convince to do it in random places IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, in spots like library parking lot and back of the school bus.

mabye thats why they call it broad daylight...

The differences is I seek out to fulfill his fantasies because I take pleasure in making my man happy in that way.

lol, okay bro.

that's you.

LOL@when you randomly bump into the "old friend" of hers while you two are out....

roll.gif

Why don't you tell everyone about that "old friend" of yours that we lived with? The one you didn't tell me about til a yrlater? How about that Keenan?

You claim you want honesty and you wanna know everything in a relationship but you're not even honest yourself. Actually you're one of the biggesthypocrites that I know. So please, won't you sit down and shut up before this goes any further?

lol, okay bro.

that's you.

roll.gif

I'm not that insecure to think that I have to know EVERY TINY detail about a gf. You sound like one of those dudes who ends up killing his gf and himself when he gets dumped because if he can't have her, no one can.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2dwia21.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Why don't you tell everyone about that "old friend" of yours that we lived with? The one you didn't tell me about til a yr later? How about that Keenan?

You claim you want honesty and you wanna know everything in a relationship but you're not even honest yourself. Actually you're one of the biggest hypocrites that I know. So please, won't you sit down and shut up before this goes any further?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Another thing to consider. You're assuming that if you ask, you'll get the truth. If you're grilling a chick and sweating her for every detail, doyou think she's going to tell you the truth? Chick is going to divide by 3 and subtract 7 to get you off her *+%.

eNPHAN wrote:

oh, you want me to?

basically, i slayed this chick i knew before i met my girlfriend..

introduced her to my dude, brian, he smashed the first night they met...i basically "passed" her...

didn't mess with her ever again after i introduced them...

3 months later i meet my girl.....

one year later, me and brian move in together, the chick i passed to him, he ended up wifing...

she would be at the apt. all the time...(btw, i never used to address this !%%+%/kick it with this !%%+%)

now, when me and my girl first had conversation of our pasts and the such, (BEFORE THIS SITUATION EVEN OCCURED) she told me the exact same thing y'all are on,

"i don't wanna know"

so i ain't say anything.

perfect example of why i wanna know everything....

cause when she found out she was mad, hurt and upset with me for NOT telling her.....(with good reason...if you, of course, ignore the fact that she told me she didn't wanna know)

so, in turn, she disclosed some @#!! too, to "get even" with me...but unlike her, i'm not gonna air MY love out on NT....

and besides, you agree with them, the past is none of your business and has nothing to do with our relationship now, brittany...
eyes.gif

you happy?

lol@this coming from the person who "doesn't need the opinion of lames on a message board"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What part of the game is that???

Your boy is a clown

Your boy is the reason why that truth had to come to light...

It happened before you met your chick and shoulda been left in the past. Your boy playin captain cuff is the reason why that situation was ever even an issue

Sad

Back
Top Bottom