and at nite that raheem cd goes to work
wink.gif

Wale "Backin the GO GO"
G-Unit "Lifetime Achievement"
G-Unit "Confrontation"
Jordin Sparks "No Air"
pimp.gif
joint is nice

"Money Is A Weapon" by Prodigy. I'm convinced that this is the hardest beat so far for '08....

How's that currensy???....I've been playing that Fabolous Gangsta Grillz real heavvvvvvy

Originally Posted by The Come Up

"Money Is A Weapon" by Prodigy. I'm convinced that this is the hardest beat so far for '08....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Finesse Sosa ???[/color]

back to topic ...

Curren$y joint is straightttttttttt if you like him ...
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]How is that Trae I been meaning to get it ... ?[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Trae - Restless has been spinning a lot ... Soulja Slim Years Later, A Few Months After, TheLove Below, It Was Written, In Search Of & Fly or Die[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

back to topic ...

Curren$y joint is straightttttttttt if you like him ...
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]How is that Trae I been meaning to get it ... ?[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Trae - Restless has been spinning a lot ... Soulja Slim Years Later, A Few Months After, The Love Below, It Was Written, In Search Of & Fly or Die[/color]

You got that on your blog......?

^ nah ... but i can up it tonight ... if you are up in a few hours i'll post it. if not thenit'll be up tomorrow for you.

Originally Posted by young dr0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nah....That's Kerry....

A.K.A Star Time...

Forgot his other SN (No stalker)

Funniest stories on NT...
laugh.gif

yeah i def know Kerry just didn't know that was him ... son change up more than Krunk. and i upped that Soulja Slim cd fam

Back
Top Bottom