Whats Going On With The Chicago 10's or The City Series 10's

i remember them dudes also saying there was one shoe coming out in the spring that had nike air...Whaat happened to that? lol

i remember them dudes also saying there was one shoe coming out in the spring that had nike air...Whaat happened to that? lol

Man, what ISN'T J.B dropping nowadays? I'd like some City Xs, too, but there's a solid line-up already. Anyway, who remembers the Sac-town Xs in the 1st of Tha Month video?!

Man, what ISN'T J.B dropping nowadays? I'd like some City Xs, too, but there's a solid line-up already. Anyway, who remembers the Sac-town Xs in the 1st of Tha Month video?!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Regal Black

damn forgot about the Chicago X. Thought they were suppose to release this year.
word...weren't these already confirmed?
no, someone lied to us.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Jrunk

Originally Posted by authentic354

chicago
seattle
knicks

what am i missing?
Sacramento,Orlando and Charlotte I believe

correct.
Incorrect. The powder blues were not for Charlotte. They were a general release and not part of the "city series"...If anything, they were the Carolina color for that year.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Jrunk

Originally Posted by authentic354

chicago
seattle
knicks

what am i missing?
Sacramento,Orlando and Charlotte I believe

correct.
Incorrect. The powder blues were not for Charlotte. They were a general release and not part of the "city series"...If anything, they were the Carolina color for that year.

Back
Top Bottom