What's Good San Antonio...I'll be in town 9/24-9/27

What's good NT, I'll be there for a convention for the weekend, put me up on game for where to eat, visit, etc. I'm staying at the Sheraton Gunter. Thanks for the info in advance, much respect.

^^^Welcome to the city. Looks like you are staying right in the middle of downtown. Be sure to check out the Riverwalk for a few hours, Marketsquare, butdon't go to the Rivercenter mall.

Sneaker spots -
Select Footwear
7959 Broadway # 507
San Antonio, TX 78209
210) 592-7926

Sole Boutique
4025 Broadway
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 822-7653

Goodtimes Skateboards #1
8800 Broadway ste.106
Phone# 210-822-4721

Goodtimes Skateboards #2
3331-A Wurzbach Rd
Phone# 210-680-1464

Some of the others can be able to help you out with the nightlife, I'm sure they will be posting here soon...

F it, Airmag just go out with Casper and Mikey, heck Mikey is the best dang reality show not yet made.....LOL

whutp man,
the spots have been named, in terms of going out, you're downtown theres a bunch of tourist spot and what not,
a few bars, dont know what you're really looking for, i dj around town, mostly in the stone oak area which is bout 15 mins away from dtown,
int hat area u got mostly bars and lounges, ima be playing out there on fri (a lounge) and sat (a club)
im free on thurs, if you're down for something hit me up, 210-725-2599

Just landed, thanks for the replies. Rain is quite a nice welcome, its gives me a break from the heat wave we having back in LA

Ya man we feel you... This rain gave us a break from our 100+ degree days we have been having all summer...

Ate at Saltgrass Steakhouse on the riverwalk, it was pretty good, any must eat local favorites? I'm looking to eat at The Cove. Been hearing good reviewsbout that place.

The Cove is pretty good (and unique). Nothing beats a place that has a laudromat, restaurant, and carwash all at the same place.
pimp.gif

County Line sucks and a rip. I'd try Rudy's. I don't think their anywhere near the downtown area though. Acutally, you might want to head towardsthe King William area. They got a couple of spots there that might interest you.

Back
Top Bottom