Whats Good Utah??

I'm free pretty much anytime.

I'm down for pretty much anything.

October sometime then?

I'm free pretty much anytime.

I'm down for pretty much anything.

October sometime then?

October would be best for me as well. I'll be gone the last week of September. The guys on the other site our down too. 2 of them organized last times get together and it came together pretty smooth.

October would be best for me as well. I'll be gone the last week of September. The guys on the other site our down too. 2 of them organized last times get together and it came together pretty smooth.

I'm going to Jackson WY one weekend in october, not sure when that is, but it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm going to Jackson WY one weekend in october, not sure when that is, but it shouldn't be a problem.

2nd weekend in October?

You all have a preference on Saturday or Sunday?

2nd weekend in October?

You all have a preference on Saturday or Sunday?

Do you guys all have a facebook account? We could create the event on there so we could get all the information for the meetup and then see how many people we can get to come.

Do you guys all have a facebook account? We could create the event on there so we could get all the information for the meetup and then see how many people we can get to come.

I might be down... live in Idaho Falls, but hit up Utah all the time/went to school there.

I might be down... live in Idaho Falls, but hit up Utah all the time/went to school there.

Alright sounds good. So Iggy's to watch football. I'll see what I can get from the other guys that wanted to come. I'll try and get something set up as soon as possible.

Alright sounds good. So Iggy's to watch football. I'll see what I can get from the other guys that wanted to come. I'll try and get something set up as soon as possible.

Iggy's downtown I assume?

Anyone bringing displays or plan on rockin some heat? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom