whats good with carmelo anthony??

am i the only one who feels like carmelo is hating on chauncey ?....i feel like melo is tight that he has been taking a backseat in these playoffs becausechauncey has been basically getting all the credit for the teams success.i know he sees what lebron is doing in cleveland,and wade in miami,and being that theywere all in the same draft it seems like he is the underachiever of the group and probably feels underated,also his name was no where near the mvp discussionthis season instead it was billups name and billups
getting all the credit,for which he rightfully deserves for turning
this team into a possible contender,and with the two monster games billups had,i feel like today melo tried to takeover but failed also trying to take thatlast shot knowing it was a play for billups he wanted to be the hero so he could be the one being talked about and not chauncey,i also feel billups knows thatswhat melo did too ..anyone got those vids of the last shot or the press conference after the game????

i know he sees what lebron is doing in cleveland,and wade in miami,and being that they were all in the same draft it seems like he is the underachiever of the group and probably feels underated,also his name was no where near the mvp discussion this season instead it was billups name and billups
getting all the credit,for which he rightfully deserves for turning this team into a possible contender,and with the two monster games billups had,i feel like today melo tried to takeover but failed also trying to take that last shot knowing it was a play for billups he wanted to be the hero so he could be the one being talked about and not chauncey,i also feel billups knows thats what melo did too

That was the LONGEST sentence I've EVER read.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

i know he sees what lebron is doing in cleveland,and wade in miami,and being that they were all in the same draft it seems like he is the underachiever of the group and probably feels underated,also his name was no where near the mvp discussion this season instead it was billups name and billups
getting all the credit,for which he rightfully deserves for turning this team into a possible contender,and with the two monster games billups had,i feel like today melo tried to takeover but failed also trying to take that last shot knowing it was a play for billups he wanted to be the hero so he could be the one being talked about and not chauncey,i also feel billups knows thats what melo did too

That was the LONGEST sentence I've EVER read.

I don't think he's even finished with the sentence yet.

Back
Top Bottom